Indira Gandhi National Open University Diploma Programs 2018
IGNOU Diploma Programs 2018
IGNOU Diploma Program Admission 2018 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the leading Universities in India offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The Open University offers high-quality, innovative and need-based programs at different levels.
IGNOU Diploma Programs are offered in different streams as given below.
Also See : Distance Education
Diploma Program Offered by IGNOU
School of Agriculture (Tel 011-29533167, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits & Vegetables
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Meat Technology
- Diploma in Production of Value Added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds
- Diploma in Fish Products Technology
- Diploma in Watershed Management
School of Continuing Education (Tel 011-29536347, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration and Development
- Diploma in Event Management
School of Tourism & Hospitality Services Management (SOTHSM) (Tel 011-29534451, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
School of Sciences (SOS) (Tel 011-29532167, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Aquaculture
School of Humanities (Tel 011-29536441, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma Programme in Urdu
School of Social Work (SOSW) (Tel 011-29532467, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education
School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET) (Tel 011-29536982, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing — Finance and Accounting
School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS) (in collaboration with School of Social Sciences) Tel 011-29532965, Email email@example.com
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development
School of Law (SOL) (Tel 011-29531115, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice
School of Health Sciences (SOHS) (Tel 011-29534935, Email: email@example.com
- Diploma in Nursing Administration
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
School of Management Studies (SOMS) (Tel 011-29532073, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Retailing
Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
Also See : IGNOU Admission 2018
- The Admission Forms can be submitted online through Online Admission System at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Currently, the facility is available for the programmes offered through Common Prospectus except merit-based and entrance test based programmes.
- The prospective learners are required to create their user ID and password for logging in the system and upload the required documents along with the submission of the Admission Form.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Centre.
- The programme fee can be paid online using payment Gateway. Once the admission form is submitted online, the students can track the progress of their admission. A message is sent on the mobile number and email ID registered with the System once admission confirmed.
- The prospective learners submitting the Admission Form through this System can download the Prospectus free from IGNOU website https://www.ignou.ac.in. However, an amount of Rs. 200/- is charged as registration fee along with the programme fee.
For any queries, prospective students may contact the respective programme coordinator on telephone number and/or e-mail ID given against each programme, the details of which are available on the website and prospectus
- Last date without Late Fees: 31st May 2018
- Last Date for with Late Fees: 30th June 2018