IGNOU Diploma Program Admission July 2019, Application, Dates
IGNOU announces admission to Diploma Program for July 2019 Session
IGNOU Diploma Program Admission July 2019 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the leading Universities in India offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The Open University offers high-quality, innovative and need-based programs at different levels.
IGNOU Diploma Programs are offered in different streams as given below.
Diploma Program Offered by IGNOU
School of Agriculture (Tel 011-29533167, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits & Vegetables
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Meat Technology
- Diploma in Production of Value Added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds
- Diploma in Fish Products Technology
- Diploma in Watershed Management
School of Continuing Education (Tel 011-29536347, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration and Development
- Diploma in Event Management
School of Tourism & Hospitality Services Management (SOTHSM) (Tel 011-29534451, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
School of Sciences (SOS) (Tel 011-29532167, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in Aquaculture
School of Humanities (Tel 011-29536441, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma Program in Urdu
School of Social Work (SOSW) (Tel 011-29532467, Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education
School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET) (Tel 011-29536982, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing — Finance and Accounting
School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS) (in collaboration with School of Social Sciences) Tel 011-29532965, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development
School of Law (SOL) (Tel 011-29531115, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice
School of Health Sciences (SOHS) (Tel 011-29534935, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma in Nursing Administration
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
School of Management Studies (SOMS) (Tel 011-29532073, Email email@example.com)
- Diploma in Retailing
- Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
IGNOU Diploma Program Admission July 2019 Application Process
- The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Important Dates for IGNOU Diploma Program Admission July 2019
- Last date:
31st July 2019 extended to 14th Aug 2019extended to 27th August, 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People's University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in