Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Admission to Distance Learning Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for 2022 session, Apply now
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Distance Education Admission – School of Distance Education, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) invites application for admission to various undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2022 offered in Distance Education Mode.
Read on for more details on Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Distance Education Admissions 2022.
- UG Courses : B.A. (Bachelor of Arts), B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce), BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- PG Courses : M.A. (Master of Arts), M.Com. (Master of Commerce), MBA, MBA (Human Resource), MBA (Executive), MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- Diploma in Law Courses : DTL (Diploma in Taxation Law), DLL&LW (Diploma in Labour Law & Labour Welfare), DIPL (Diploma in Intellectual Property Law), DCL (Diploma in Corporate Law), DCL (Diploma in Cyber Law), DHR (Diploma in Human Rights)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Distance Education Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date to apply : Last week of February 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.A : 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Board
- B.Com : 10+2 Commerce & Science or its equivalent from any recognized Board
- M.A. & M.Com : Any Graduate from any recognized Board
- BBA & BCA : 10+2 in any stream or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- MCA : A Graduate (10+2+3) from any recognized University having at least 50% of Marks (45% for SC/ST) at the graduate level will be considered eligible for admission to MCA 1 year provided he/she has offered Mathematics at the 12th Std./at graduate level.
- MBA: A graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized University
- MBA (Executive) : A graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized University with 3-year of working Experience.
- Diploma in Law : Any Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Distance Education Admission Application Process 2022
- The online Application form is available on the official website http://distance.bharati vidyapeeth.edu/
- Candidates can choose any Learner Support Centre located in institutes in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Karad, Sangli and Solapur.
- The candidate will have to apply for admission to any academic program of his/her choice in the prescribed form available on the website
- The candidate will be admitted provisionally to the program on verification of eligibility for admission.
- He/she will be asked to complete the eligibility requirement by submitting the original documents which will be returned after verification.
- The cost of 1st-year application form is Rs. 500/-
- The application form is available for Rs. 100/- for those students who are applying for admissions to 2nd & 3rd year.
- The cost of the Application Booklet and Form is non-refundable.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website