TSWREIS TGUGCET 2021 Application Process, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, and Selection Procedure
Telangana Gurukulam TGUGCET 2021 – Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS) Hyderabad invites online applications from eligible applicants for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies is going to conduct TS Gurukulam Entrance Exam (TGUGCET) 2021 on 25th April 2021. Eligible candidates can register online for admission to Telangana Gurukulam UG Courses from 05th March 2021
TS Gurukulam UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
Availability of Online Application Form – 05th February 2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 05th March 2021
Last Date for Application fee Submission – 5th February 2021 to 5th March 2021
Start of Downloading Admit Card – 15th April 2021
Date of Entrance Examination – 25th April 2021
Colleges and Courses Offered
(A) College wise courses offered in 4 Specialized TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women
TSWR Degree College of Physical Sciences for Women Budvel @ Ankushapur (Ghatkesar) :
- B.Sc. Courses – 1. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, 2. Maths, Physics, Computers, 3. Maths, Statistics, Computers, 4. Maths, Electronics, Computers, 5. Maths, Physics, Geology
TSWR Degree College of Life Sciences for Women Mahendra Hills @ Ankushapur (Ghatkesar)
- B.Sc. Courses – 1. Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, 2. Micro Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, 3. Bio Technology, Botany, Chemistry, 4. Nutrition & Dietetics, Zoology, Chemistry, 5. Bio Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry, 6. Botany, Genetics, Chemistry,
TSWR Degree College of Commerce & Management for Women Sangareddy @ Budhera :
- B.Com Courses – 1. General, 2. Computer Applications, 3. Computer Applications, 4. Honours, 5. Taxation, 6. BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
TSWR Degree College of Social Sciences for Women Ibrahimpatnam @ Ankushapur (Ghatkesar) :
- B.A Courses – 1. History, Economics, Political Science, 2. History, Economics, Public Administration, 3. Economics, Political Science, Sociology, 4. Economics, Political Science, Geography, 5. Economics, Public Administration, Psychology, 6. Economics, Political Science, Journalism
(B) College wise courses offered in TSW (24) & TTW (15) Residential Degree Colleges for Women
- B.Sc., B.Com, B.A. & BBA etc.
(C) College wise courses offered in TTW (07) Residential Degree Colleges for Men
- B.Sc., B.Com, B.A. & BBA etc.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Gurukulam UG Admission 2021
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses held in March, 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing for second year intermediate examinations to be held in May, 2021 are also eligible to apply. However, they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) Rs. 2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31st August 2021. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
TS Gurukulam UG Admission 2021 Application Process
Eligible Candidates can apply only through the official Websites https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step 1 – The candidate shall first go through the prospectus / information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing for the written test.
Step 2 – The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 100/- through Payment Gateway centres from 05th February 2021 to 05th March 2021 to enable to submit application through online only.
Step 3 – At the Payment Gateway centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number, etc.
On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application online through the Websites. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online
Step 4 – The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with a passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
Step 5 – While filling in the online application, the candidate has to opt the test in which he/she wants to appear for the TGUGCET- 2021 (i.e., Test-1 EMPC/ Test-2 EBZC/Test-3 EMAC/Test-4 ECEC/Test-5 EHEC).
Step 6 – The candidates (Women) interested to take admission in 4 Specialized TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women have to give option as per their choice and those who are not interested to take admission in the above 4 colleges need not to give option for the above colleges.
Step 7 – After submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is also be given. This number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
Issue of Admit Card
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the websites https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in from 15th April 2021 onwards with the reference number allotted to them. No printed hall ticket shall be issued / posted to the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without a hall ticket (downloaded from the websites.
Selection will be based on Common Entrance Test (TGUGCET) 2021
TGUGCET 2021 – Entrance Exam
Mode of Exam – Offline mode
Language of the exam – English & Telugu Language only
Types of Question – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Paper –I – Paper – 1 (Test 1 to 5) will be in one session (Morning 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM) of 2 ½ hours duration in four subjects.
Paper-II – The students (Women with a minimum height of 152 cms) who want to seek admission in Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College -Bhongir @ Bibinagar have to appear for a Test-6 – MRG (Maths-20 Marks, Reasoning Ability-20 Marks & General Awareness-20 Marks) 1½ hours duration (2:30 pm to 4:00 pm).
TGUGCET 2021 – Syllabus
Paper –I – Test will be conducted as per intermediate first & second year syllabus of General English & 3 optional subjects that the candidate pursued in Intermediate for 120 Marks @30 marks each in the four subjects.
Paper –II – Test will be conducted as per intermediate first & second year syllabus of Maths-20 Marks, Reasoning Ability-20 Marks & General Awareness-20 Marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website