Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) 2024, Apply now
AME CET 2024 – AME CET 2024 is the National Level Entrance Exam to offer admission in the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in some of the leading institutes approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India.
To offer admission to the First Year of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Course in Govt. approved AME institutions in India. The candidates who wish to pursue a career in aviation maintenance can appear for the AME CET exam 2024.
About AME CET 2024
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) is the national level common entrance test that offers admission in the various courses in pan India. AME CET provides you the topmost universities/colleges/institutes in India. AME CET guides their students and helps them to choose the best career in the aviation sector. AME CET offers many aviation courses such as License, Engineering, Graduation, Diploma, and Certification courses for the 10th and 12th board examination students. We also offer upto 100% scholarship to all the qualified students according to your AIR (All India Rank).
- A candidate can give the AME CET exam three times over the age of 14 to 28 years. At the time of admission, you must be between 14 to 28 years for pursuing your career in the aviation sector.
- License – Pilot; AME (DGCA); AME (EASA)
- Engineering – Aeronautical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering
- Graduation – BBA in Aviation; BBA in Airport Management; B Sc Aeronautical; B Sc in AME; B Sc in Aviation
- Diploma – AME, Aeronautical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering
- Certification – Cabin Crew; Airport Management; Ground Staff
- Application Start From : 1st September, 2023
- Last Date for Application Form : 31st March, 2024
- Download of Admit Card : First Week of May, 2024
- AME CET 2024 Exam: Second Week of May, 2024
- Result : Third Week of May
- Admission Counselling : Last Week of May
- Candidate age must be between 14 to 28 years at the time of admission.
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AME CET shall be limited to 03 (three).
- Pilot: 12th in PCM
- AME (DGCA): 12th in PCM
- AME (EASA): 10th
- Aerospace Engineering: 12th in PCM
- Graduation: 12th in PCM
- BBA in Aviation: 12th in any stream
- BBA in Airport Management: 12th in any stream
B Sc Aeronautical
- B Sc in AME: 12th in PCM
- B Sc in Aviation: 12th in PCM
- Aeronautical Engineering: 10th
- Aerospace Engineering: 10th
- AME: 10th
- Cabin Crew: 12th in any stream
- Airport Management: 12th in any stream
- Ground Staff: 12th in any stream
- Applicants can fill AME CET 2024 form online mode. For that, they have to visit our official website amecet.in. After filling the form there is no need to send any documents to our office. Candidates can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- Applicants have to Click Here to apply online. Otherwise, he may visit the official website amecet.in
- Here the applicant has to fill in basic information with photographs.
- After successful payment, the candidate will receive a Congratulations Message with Registration Number on the given mobile and given email.
- Applicants can also fill the AME CET 2024 form offline. For that, they have to visit AME CET approved centers and have to purchase AME CET 2024 form after paying Registration fees. Candidates can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- Applicants have to fill in basic information and paste passport size photographs.
- After filling the form, the student has to send the form to the following address: AME CET Corporate Office, 2/13, Second Floor, Old Palam Road, Sulahkul Vihar, Dwarka Sector-13, New Delhi, Pin-110078
- After receiving the form at the AME CET Corporate Office student will get the Registration Number by SMS and email on registered mobile and email
- This Registration Number will be the reference number for further communication with AME CET.
- For the male candidates of general and OBC : INR 1600/-
- For Female candidates of all categories and for SC/ST candidates : Rs. 1400/-
- Payment through a Credit/Debit card/ Net. Banking.
AME CET Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of 90 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- AME CET question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language.
- This exam will be held in both online as well as offline modes.
- We provide 40 offline centers for the entrance exam in pan India.
- You will get 1 hour 30 minutes to complete your exam (90 questions).
- Online and offline exams are held on the same day.
- AME CET 2024 exam will be held on the Second Week of May, 2024.
AME CET Syllabus 2024
- Syllabus will be based on 10+2 PCM. subject of (a) General Awareness, (b) English, (c) Mathematics, (d) Physics & (e) Chemistry
- Syllabus for 3 Years Engineering Diploma / B. Tech/ Any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics, General Awareness, English, Aptitude
- Agartala (Tripura); Agra (Uttar Pradesh); Ahmedabad (Gujarat); Aizawl (Mizoram); Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh); Aurangabad (Maharashtra); Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh); Bengaluru (Karnataka); Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh); Bhubaneswar (Odisha); Chandigarh (Punjab); Chennai (Tamil Nadu); Cuttack (Odisha); Dehradun (Uttarakhand); Delhi/NCR; Dibrugarh (Assam); Goa; Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh); Guwahati (ASSAM); Hyderabad (Telangana); Imphal (Manipur); Indore (Madhya Pradesh); Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh); Jaipur (Rajasthan); Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir); Jamshedpur (Jharkhand); Jodhpur (Rajasthan); Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh); Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu); Kishanganj (Bihar); Kochi (Kerala); Kolkata (West Bengal); Kota (Rajasthan); Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh); Madurai (Tamil Nadu); Mumbai (Maharashtra); Patna (Bihar); Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar); Pune (Maharashtra); Raipur (Chhattisgarh); Ranchi (Jharkhand); Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir); Vadodara (Gujarat)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website