Maharashtra MAH M.Arch CET 2019 for PG Architecture Course
M.Arch. Admissions 2019 through DTE Maharashtra MAH M.Arch. CET 2019
Maharashtra MAH M.Arch CET 2019 - The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH M.ARCH.-CET 2019 for admission to First year of two-year full time Post Graduate Degree Course in Architecture (M. Arch), for Academic Year 2019-20.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government Aided Institutes Offering M.Arch. Course.
- All Un-Aided M.Arch Institutes covered as per the Act.
About the CET Cell
- Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Here in after called the Act).
- The online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Two-year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Master of Architecture (M. ARCH) in the Government/Aided and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State for the academic year 2019-20.
MAH M.Arch CET 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts from 10th February 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10th March 2019
- Last Date of Printing of Application Form: 25th March 2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket: To be Announced
- MAH M.Arch. CET 2019 Exam Date: 18th May 2019
- Date of Declaration of Result: To be Announced
Also See: Maharashtra MAH CET 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MAH M.Arch CET 2019
- Candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Govt. approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward Class Categories and PwD belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET).
- Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying exam.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree.
- Percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
MAH M.Arch CET 2019 Test Centres
- MAH-M.ARCH-CET-2019 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State. The Cities in which MAH-M.ARCH-CET-2019 will be conducted are designated as "Centre" for the CET.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The exam will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
MAH M.Arch CET 2019 Syllabus
- The Online test will have 50 Questions based on Topics. The test will comprise of multiple- choice objective type questions (Four Options). There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Examination: Online
- MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2019 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode. MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2019 will be conducted on 18th May 2019 in multiple sessions (if required).
- Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
MAH M.Arch CET 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates to go to the https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ website and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-M.ARCH-CET-2019 at www.mahacet.org and at www.dhepune.gov.in.
Also See: Top Architecture Entrance Exams in India
MAH M.Arch CET 2019 Exam Fees
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances:
- For all candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State - Rs.1000/-.
- For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates - Rs.800/-.
Government of Maharashtra
Website www.mahacet.org, www.dtehmahrashtra.gov.in