A.P. State Council of Higher Education announces Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2021 for admission to first year MBA/MCA Courses
AP ICET 2021 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education invites applications for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2021 for admission into First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in University constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details of AP ICET 2021, like application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and more from this page below.
AP ICET 2021 Important Dates
- Notification of AP ICET – 2021 : 13th July 2021 (Tuesday)
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms : 15th July 2021 (Thursday)
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee : 14th August 2021 (Saturday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 2000/- + Registration fee): 28th August 2021 (Saturday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 3000/- + Registration fee) : 05th September 2021 (Sunday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 5000/- + Registration fee) : 13th September 2021 (Monday)
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate : 08th September 2021 to 10th September 2021 (Wednesday to Friday)
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet : 13th September 2021 onwards (Monday)
- Date of AP ICET – 2021 Examination : 17th September 2021 (Friday) & 18th September 2021 (Saturday)
- Time of Examination : 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key : 20th September 2021 (6.00 PM) (Monday)
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 22nd September 2021 (6.00 PM) (Wednesday)
- Declaration of Results : 30th September 2021 (Thursday)
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2021
The candidates seeking admission –
- Should have studied and passed a 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C. (University Grants Commission). For recognized universities please log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/recog_College.aspx for degrees / Universities permitted by distance education bureau, please log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/deb and follow the link Recognition information.
- MBA – Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- MCA – Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level.
- Note: Candidates who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting are not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
- Candidates with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories –SC, ST and BC) are eligible to take admission through APICET.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by the Distance Mode Program should have recognition by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2021.
AP ICET 2021 Application Process
- The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for APICET-2021 by filling an application online through web site https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet.
- Detailed Information for filling the online application is given in the user manual available in the portal.
- The schedule of receiving applications is given on the first page under “Important Dates”.
- For OC Registration Fee for online Test is Rs. 650/-
- For OBC Registration Fee for online Test is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST CandidatesRegistration Fee for online Test is Rs. 550/-
AP ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The test will be conducted during 17-09-2021 & 18-09-2021 in two sessions from 09.00 AM to 11.30 AM & 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM. Candidates applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
- MEDIUM OF TEST: English only for Section-B and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-C of the question paper.
- PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
- Section A (Analytical Ability) – (i) Data Sufficiency (20) (ii) Problem Solving (55)
- Section B (Communication Ability) – (i) Vocabulary (15) (ii) Business and Computer Terminology (15) (iii) Functional Grammar (20) (iv) Reading Comprehension (20)
- Section C (Mathematical Ability) – (i) Arithmetical Ability (35) (ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (10) (iii) Statistical Ability (10)
- DURATION OF THE TEST : 150 MINUTES
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website