AP ICET 2019 - Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
AP ICET 2019 Notification
AP ICET 2019 - Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2019 is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) & Lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Application (MCA) Programs in University Colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019.
Interested candidates can check all the details of AP ICET 2019, like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page give below.
Also See : Common Entrance Test 2019
Introduction of AP ICET
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2019) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into First year of MBA & Master MCA Lateral entry into Second year of MCA Programs in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019.
Courses Offered through AP ICET 2019
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MCA - Master of Computer Applications
- MCA (LE) Lateral Entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
- The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for APICET-2019 through an online application in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet the details of which are given in User manual.
- The Registration Fee of Rs.550/- may be paid towards the application registration and processing fee through A.P. Online Centres or through Payment gateway (Credit Card /Debit Card/Net-banking)
- AP-ICET-2019 Applications should be submitted through online mode only; the Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP online Centers in Andhra Pradesh and also through payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking).
- Fee Amount - Rs.550/-
- Processing Fee - Rs.59/-
- Total Fee - Rs.609/-
- After filling the mandatory details click on Initiate Payment button, the control will lead you to the AP Online PAYMENT GATEWAY where you can select the mode of payment credit card or debit card or net banking.
AP ICET 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 27th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee Rs.550/-): 27th March 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): 04th April 2019
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the Website: To be announced
- Date of AP ICET-2019 Exam: 26th April 2019 (10 am to 12.30 pm & 02.30 pm to 05.00 pm)
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: To be announced
- Declaration of Results: To be announced
Eligibility to Appear for AP ICET 2019
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
- Candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
Candidates seeking admission:
- Should have studied and passed 3-year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Exam in 10+2+3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission).
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA- 2nd Year Direct (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
- Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through AP ICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2019
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Govt. Orders in vogue at the time of admissions
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB; the candidates who are appearing for the final year degree exam shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2019
AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test is designed to measure the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA program
- The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer
- English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper
- The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective types test with 200 questions. It is divided into three sections and the exam must be completed within 150 minutes.
- The three sections are Analytical Ability: 75 questions, Mathematical Ability: 75 questions, Communication Ability: 50 questions.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website for regular updates on APICET 2019 entrance exam
AP ICET 2019 Test Centres
- The AP-ICET-2019 Exam will be held at the following 17 Regional Test Centers in Andhra Pradesh(01) Adilabad (02) Amalapuram (03) Bhimavaram (04) Chittor (05) Guntur (06) Kadapa (07) Kakinada (08) Kuppam (09) Kurnool (10) Nellore (11) Ongole (12) Rajahmundry (13) Srikakulam (14) Tirupati (15) Vijayawada (16) Visakhapatnam (17) Vizianagaram.
- The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus and model Question paper, Test centres, related instructions and procedures for online submission of applications are available on the websites www.apicet.net.in / www.apsche.org
Also See : AP-ICET 2019 Important Dates