South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Apply online
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - South Indian Bank (SIB) Kerala, has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. by 16th December 2018. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.
South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance programme in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.
On successful completion of the programme within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be
offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
Also See : Bank PO Exmas
SIB Thrissur (Kerala)
- The South Indian Bank Ltd., A Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course 2018
- Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification (as on 30th November 2018)
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30th November 2018 only will be eligible to apply
- Less than 25 years as on 30th November 2018. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01st December 1993 and not later than 30th November 1999 (both days inclusive)
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs.23700-980/7 - 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers
- Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank
- Candidates may also note that the vacancies are predominantly outside South India and therefore appropriate language skills will be an added advantage
Selection Procedure for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post
Application Fees for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- To apply for the Probationary Officers (PO) job in South Indian Bank the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode
- The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below
- General/OBC: Rs.800/-
- All Others: Rs.200/-
- Application Fees (Non-Refundable)
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com
- No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name
- Candidates can apply online only from 10th December 2018 to 16th December 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website including call letter for the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application - Start Date: 10th December 2018
- Online Application – End Date: 16th December 2018
- Online Test: 29th December 2018
The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office: Thrissur, Kerala, Website www.southindianbank.com
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes