South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer and Clerk Posts - Apply Online
South Indian Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 545 Clerk and Probationary Officer Posts
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer and Clerk Posts - South Indian Bank Ltd. has issued recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO). Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the South Indian Bank official website.
SIB currently has 545 opening all over the country and it has released the recruitment notification for Probationary Officers (PO) & Probationary Clerks. South Indian Bank Online Application will start from 19 June 2019 and will continue till 30 June 2019.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: South Indian Bank
- Job Name: Probationary Officers (PO) & Probationary Clerks
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
Also See : Bank PO Exams
- As per the South Indian Bank notification, overall 545 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- North Zone (Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal) – 75 Posts
- South Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana -310 Posts
- PO - 160 Posts
- As per the National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry, eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue
- Probationary Clerk - Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
- PO - Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have possessed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age (as on 30th June 2019)
- Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01st July 1993 and not later than 30th June 2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation
- Online Test and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
South Indian Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com
- No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
For South Indian Bank Clerk Posts
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 150/-
For South Indian Bank PO Posts
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 200/-
- *excluding GST and other applicable charges
- Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates can apply online only from 19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Online Payment Mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
South Indian Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 19th June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 30th June 2019
- South Indian Bank Clerk Test Date: 26th July 2019
- South Indian Bank PO Test Date: 25th July 2019
The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office: Thrissur, Kerala, Website www.southindianbank.com
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes