Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officer - Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 notification for Specialist Officer, Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountants and other posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 - Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Chartered Accountant, Economist, Manager, Treasury Dealer) Vacancy at 59 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23rd September 2018
Other details of BOM Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
- We are looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as Chartered Accountants/Cost & Management Accountants and Treasury Dealers, Economists and Manager, Costing.
- Job Role: Specialist Officers
- Total Vacancies: 59 Posts
- Job Location: Bank of Maharashtra, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005
- Specialist Officer - 59 Posts
- Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant - 50 Posts
- Economist -01 Post
- Manager(Costing) -01 Post
- Economist -01 Post
- Treasury Dealer (Domestic) - 03 Posts
- Treasury Dealer (Forex) -03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Nationality I Citizenship
- A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before Jan.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that of a candidates belong to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour- certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to exam/Group discussions/interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by Govt. of India is submitted to the Bank.
Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountants in Scale-I:
- Graduation from recognised University with professional qualification of CA /Cost & Management Accountants (ICWA) from the recognised institute/board.
Economist – Scale-II
- Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University with experience 2 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as Economist.
Manager, Costing- Scale-II
- Qualification – ICWA / M.A. (Economics) with experience 2 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as Economist.
Economist – Scale- IV
- The candidate must be holding Ph.D. in Economics from a recognized University or plus experience 6 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as Economist.
Treasury Dealer Scale-III/IV
- Qualification -MBA / CA / CFA / ICWA or Minimum 3 years for Scale III & 4 years for Scale IV post qualification work experience in PSBs/Private Sector Banks/Financial Institutions in Front Office.
Age Limit (As on 31st July 2018)
- Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountants: 20 to 30 years
- Economist/Manager, Costing: 23 to 33 years
- Economist: 28 to 40 years
- Treasury Dealer: 23 to 40 years
Pay Scale Details
- Scale-I: Rs. 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 - 1145/2 - 32850 - 1310/7 - 42020 (Subject to revision)
- Scale - II: Rs.31,705-45,950/-
- Scale - III: Rs.42,020-51,490/-
- Scale - IV: Rs.50,030-59,170/-
- At present, apart from basic pay officers are entitled to receive DA, HRA & CCA in a Metropolitan center. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- In Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment, the selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 24 months (Two Years of active service) from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.
- The selection process of all posts based on Shortlisting, Group discussion and personal interview.
- A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview.
- While shortlisting the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Group discussion (80) and personal interview (20).
- For OBC/General - Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category - Rs.100/-
- Candidates have option for making the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only from 03rd September 2018 to 23rd September 2018 and no other mode of payment is acceptable
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in on or before 23rd September 2018
- Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for Application Registration Important Points to be noted before registration. Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Exam etc. through the registered e-mail
- ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail
- ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- There is full notification of Bank of Maharashtra - Specialist Officer Vacancy - Click Here
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Commence of Date of Online Application 03rd September 2018
- Last Date of Online Application 23rd September 2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures 03rd October 2018
- Date of GD/Interview Will be informed separately
Bank of Maharashtra
Human Resources Mgt. Dept. Head Office: Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune-5, Tel.: 020-25514501-12, 25532752, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Websitewww.bankofmaharashtra.in
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes