Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 - Apply now!
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019-20 - Apply Online for 43 Specialist Officers Posts
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 - Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 43 Specialist Officers in Scale-II and Scale-III for Project 20196-20. Interested candidates may apply by 29th August 2019
Other details of BOM Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 - Vacancy Details
- We are looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as, Scale- II and Scale- III in the above specialist officers cadre.
- Organization Name: Bank of Maharashtra
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Role: Specialist Officers
- Total No of Vacancies: 43 Posts
- Job Location: Pune Maharashtra
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Bank of Maharashtra Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Law Officers - 25
- Security Officers - 12
- Fire Officer - 01
- Information System (IS) Auditors - 05
- Total - 43
- Upper age is relaxable by 1 year in case of candidates possessing LL.M degree and 2 years in case of Ph.D in law. Age Relaxation to reserved categories is applicable as per Government guidelines
Also See : Bank PO
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before Jan.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belong to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour- certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years. ii) At least five years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. ii) The candidate should have put in a minimum 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces as a Commissioned Officer OR equivalent in the rank of Captain
- Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities. ii) 3 years experience is required in case the candidate has done Station Officers Course from NFSC. ii) 5 years experience is required in case the candidate has done the Sub Officer Course from NFSC
Information System (IS) Auditors
- B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Computer Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate. OR Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit as on 30th June 2019
- Law Officers - 25-35** Years
- Security Officers - 25-40 Years
- Fire Officer - 25-40 Years
- Information System (IS) Auditors - 25-35 Years
- ** Upper age is relaxable by 1 year in case of candidates possessing LL.M degree and 2 years in case of Ph.D in law. Age Relaxation to reserved categories is applicable as per Government guidelines.
Pay Scale Details
- Law Officers - Rs. 31705 -1145/1 -32850 -1310/10 -45950 (Subject to revision)
- Security Officers - Rs.42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 -51490 (Subject to revision)
- Fire Officer - Rs.42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 -51490 (Subject to revision)
- Information System (IS) Auditors - Rs.42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 -51490 (Subject to revision)
- At present, apart from basic pay officers are entitled to receive DA, HRA & CCA in a Metropolitan center. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Probation Period - 12 Months [Amount 2.00 Lakh & Minimum Service Period - One Year]
- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (One Year of active service) from the date of his/ her joining the Bank. There is a mandatory provision of executing a Service Bond by selected candidate.
- The selection process of all posts based on Shortlisting, Group discussion and personal interview.
- A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview.
- While shortlisting the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Group discussion (80) and personal interview (20).
- For OBC/General - Rs.708/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category - Rs.118/-
- Candidates have option for making the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only from 05th August 2019 to 19th August 2019 and no other mode of payment is acceptable
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in on or before 05th August to 19th August 2019
- Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for Application Registration Important Points to be noted before registration. Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Exam etc. through the registered email
- ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email
- ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05th August 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29th August 2019
Bank of Maharashtra
Human Resources Mgt. Dept. Head Office: Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune-5, Tel.: 020-25514501-12, 25532752, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes