ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility, application, dates
ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment - PGDB 2018
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - ICICI Bank invites ONLINE applications only from Indian Nationals for appointment of young professionals as Probationary Officer for May 2018 / August 2018 Batch for admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for ICICI Manipal Academy
ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018 includes one-year training programme on selection
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University.
- The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
- One-year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- The Program focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep banking skills and shaping required behaviours; the training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) - Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) - Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) - Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) - On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
To Check the Merit List for August 2018 Batch Click Here
There are not many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2018 PO recruitment. Just a few but all are very important
- Applicant should be within 25 years of age, as on 31stJuly 2018
- Those born before 31st July 1993 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Fresher graduates also eligible
If any of your directly family members (father, mother, brother and sister) is an employee of ICICI bank currently, you are not allowed to apply
Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted and intimated about next course of process. The selection process for Probationary Officer will consist of:
- All the applicants need to register through ICICI careers website > click on Probationary officers Programme> click on Apply here.
- Post we receive all the applications, the shortlisted applicants will be invited for test
- All shortlisted applicants need to book test slot as mentioned in the email and take the test on the given date and time
- All the shortlisted applicants of the test will be intimated through mail to attend group discussion and personal interview
- Merit list will be posted on ICICI careers website
*The GD & the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day
- The training programme will be held in Bengaluru or any other location in India as decided by ICICI Bank
- Selected candidates will undergo 7-months of intensive residential classroom training and 5-months of internship with a stipend
- After completion of the Training Programme, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager Band I in the Bank.
Application Process - How to Register?
- Since this is a private organization, there are no category-based reservations in age, education and short-listing process
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com
- Log on to www.icicicareers.com and fill up the application form online under the Probationary Officer Programme section. Test Dates & Locations will be announced at a later date for which you will get an e-mail/SMS
- There is no application fee to be paid so can proceed directly to the online application form available at the website. Additionally, you may also visit their website regularly to check for frequent updates Career option with ICICI Bank.
How to Book Slot
- Test Slot booking link will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Click on the link and enter user ID, password which is shared in the email.
- Please click on "Click here to book the test slot"
- Select the date, location, check the seat availability on the desired date then click on "book" tab
- Save the admit card displayed
Fees of the Training Program:
The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest
- Rs.3, 71,700/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%)
- Rs.16,800/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + GST)
- Total amount: Rs.3,88,500/-
Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
Repayment Terms for education loan from ICICI Bank
- After joining the bank as deputy manger, the loan EMI (approx. Rs.6000/ month) should be paid for 60 months. It would be automatically be recovered from your salary.
- If a candidate discontinues training or quits the company within 3 years after joining, they must pay the total loan amount of Rs.378000/- along with interest to ICICI Bank
- Online Registration Close on: 31st July 2018
- Training shall start in batches: August 2018
For more detailed about ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2018 batches can read from the website www.icicicareers.com
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes