The above video has some of the Best Quotes on Teachers from the famous personalities across the globe.
1. “The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.” ― Ally Carter.
2. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” ― Henry Adams.
3. “You can’t stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.” ― J.D. Salinger.
4. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ― Albert Einstein .
5. “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” ― Mark Van Doren.
6. “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.” ― Helen Caldicott
7. “The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.” ― Robert Brault.
8. The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.-William Arthur Ward
9. When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.-Albert Einstein
10. Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.- Aristotle
11. “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.“- Carl Jung
12. “The calling of the teacher, there is no craft more privileged. To awaken in another human being powers, dreams beyond one’s own; to induce in others a love for that which one loves; to make of one’s inward present their future; that is a threefold adventure like no other.”- George Steiner
13. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’.“- Dan Rather
14. “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.“- Sidney Hook
15. “I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.“- John Steinbeck
16. “Every child should have a caring adult in their lives. And that’s not always a biological parent or family member. It may be a friend or neighbor. Often times it is a teacher.“- Joe Manchin
17. “Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.“- Andy Rooney
18. “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.“- Elbert Hubbard
19. “There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.“- Robert Frost
20. “I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher.“- Temple Grandin
21. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.“- Philip Wylie
22. “A good teacher must know the rules; a good pupil, the exceptions.“- Martin H. Fischer
23. What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: it isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.” – Paulo Coelho,
24. Mother gives birth to a child; (guru) teacher gives life (jeevan) – PM Narendra Modi
25. No one can teach anybody. The teacher spoils everything by thinking that he is teaching. Thus Vedanta says that within man is all knowledge — even in a boy it is so — and it requires only an awakening, and that much is the work of a teacher. – Swami Vivekanand