SRMCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) for MBA Admission 2018 - eligibility condition
The SRM University conducts the SRM Common Admission Test commonly known as SRMCAT for admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program.
For MBA Course:
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline are eligible to apply for SRMCAT. Students must also have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks at graduation level.
- However, candidates with valid score in GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, and CMAT are also eligible
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
Integrated MBA Course:
- A pass in Higher Secondary (Academic or Vocational stream) with a minimum aggregate of 60 in SRM University Admission 2018
- Eligibility conditions such as the minimum percentage of marks/CGPA obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam shall be as prescribed by the university from time to time
For BBA Course:
- Candidates must have passed in 12th standard with minimum 60% aggregate