SP Jain Institute of Management and Research has announced admission to Fellow Program in Management Program 2021
SPJIMR Mumbai FPM Admission 2021 – S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2021.
SPJIMR Mumbai FPM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SPJIMR Mumbai FPM Admission 2021
- A Master’s Degree / Equivalent in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (with a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 50 percent marks)
- Five-year/four-year Integrated Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks
- A valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/NET mgt. /MAT/XAT/PET score
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50 percent marks in the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Preferably three years of work experience which is relevant to their specialisation or in a related discipline.
SPJIMR Mumbai FPM Admission 2021 Application Process
- All applications need to be submitted online at SPJIMR’s website www.spjimr.org.
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Create your login
- Step 2 : Verify Email
- Step 3 : Fill Application Form Online
- Step 4 : Upload required Documents
- Step 4 : Pay Application fee
- Application Processing fee is INR :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- The shortlisting panel will look at academic qualifications, work experience, profile, motivation, recommendations and fit with the institute’s research profile and its mission.
- Every shortlisted candidate will appear for a Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and a Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website