IIM Ahmedabad announces Admission to One-Year Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management for Executives 2020-21 Batch
IIM Ahmedabad PG Program in Management for Executives 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to One-Year PG Program in Management for Executives (PGPX) for the academic year 2020-21.
Candidates can check their eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure and other important information from the page given below.
- The PGPX is a full time residential program for executives with substantial work experience leading to a One Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives.
- The design of PGPX is built on the Institute’s well-established experience of designing and running postgraduate management programs for exceptionally bright students and a wide range of executive education programs for practicing managers from many countries.
- Each year, the PGPX Program participants are hand-picked by the faculty of IIM Ahmedabad to ensure a rich, diverse, and well-balanced in-class learning experience for all participants.
- The objective of the programme is to develop bright, enthusiastic and inspirational executives into management leaders and change agents in the global arena.
- The Program has a general management focus, including an emphasis on managing across borders and cultures.
See: MBA Admissions
- Application Window Opens on Round-I: 27th May 2019 & Round-II: 28th August 2019
- Application Deadline Round-I: 27th August 2019 & Round-II: 24th October 2019
- Shortlisted Announcements Round-I: 9th September 2019 & Round-II: 09th November 2019
- Essay Submission Deadline Round-I: 9th to 14th September 2019 & Round-II: 09th to 14th Nov. 2019
- Personal Interviews – Ahmedabad Round-I: 21th-22th September 2019 & Round-II: 23th – 24th Nov 2019
- Personal Interviews Venue – Delhi Round-I: 21th-22th September 2019 & Round-II: 23th – 24th Nov 2019
- Personal Interviews Venue – Mumbai Round-I: 28th -29th Sept 2019 & Round-II: 30th Nov- 01st Dec. 2019
- Personal Interviews – Bangalore Round-I: 05th-06th October 2019 & Round-II: 07th – 08th Dec 2019
- Final Selection Announcements Round-I: 21th October 2019 & Round-II: 27th December 2019
- Following are the basic criteria for the PGPX Application:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- Minimum Age of 25 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences. (E.g. For PGPX 20-21 commencing in April 2020, the candidate should have completed 25 years of age by March 31, 2020, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1995.) There is no upper age limit.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years from the date to the application deadline date of the round in which candidate is applying. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the two rounds are – Round 1: August 28, 2014 Round 2: October 25, 2014.
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation as on March 31, 2020
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select “Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)”as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.)
- Positive Personality: Bright, enthusiastic and aspirational
- Academic Capability: Academic performance, GMAT scores
- Business Acumen: Past professional experience; future potential/plans
- Leadership Potential: Experience in handling teams; leadership qualities
- Candidates can submit their application through an online portal: https://www.iima.ac.in/web/pgpx/apply
- Rs.5000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand only) for those who apply on or before 11:59 pm (IST) 27th August 2019
- Rs.7500/- (Indian Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) for those apply between 10:00 am (IST) 28th August 2019 and 11:59 pm (IST) 24th October 2019
- IIMA accepts online payments for various purposes through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking. Please select the relevant payment purpose from the list given below.
- Please click below for loan schemes available for PGPX from various Banks.
- Central Bank; State Bank of India; Axis Bank
- For exact details, please contact the bank/s directly since the interest rates change from time to time.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
- PGPX Office, New Campus, IMDC Block, Indian Institute of Management, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380015, India, Telephone: +91-79-6632 4449/50, Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iima.ac.in