National Testing Agency (NTA) notifies Entrance Exam for admission to the IIFT-MBA (International Business) Program 2023-25, Apply Now
IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2023 – Online applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – MBA (International Business) Program offered at New Delhi and Kolkata Campus for the academic year 2023 – 25.
IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2023
- Online Submission of Application Form : 30thSeptember 2022 to 14th November 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking / UPI : 14th November 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only* : 16th November 2022 to 20th November 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards : Will be announced later on the NTA website.
- Date of Examination : 18th December 2022 (Sunday)
- Duration of Examination 120 minutes (02 hours)
- Timing of Examination 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2023.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination.
- Information about the eligibility, scheme of exam, exam centers, exam timings, exam fee, procedure for applying etc are contained in the Information Bulletin hosted on the website of NTA https://iift.nta.nic.in/
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the exam may go through the Information Bulletin and apply online at https://iift.nta.nic.in/ only during the period from 30.09.2022 to 14.11.2022 and also pay the applicable fee, online, through the payment gateway using Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking or UPI.
- General/General-EWS / OBC-NCL*/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Kashmiri Pandits / Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non-Migrants) living in Kashmir Valley : Rs. 2500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender : Rs. 1250/-
- For Foreign Nationals/NRIs : US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-
- Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking / UPI
- On the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion(GD)/Extempore, Writing Skills Assessment and Personal Interview(PI).
- Those candidates shortlisted from the Computer Based Test, will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in March / April 2023 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. The Institute reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
- Selection criteria for shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI and final selection to MBA(IB) Programme at IIFT is available at www.iift.edu.
- The Institute reserves the right to change the mode of admission in the event of specific reasons.
- IIFT MBA(IB)-2023-25 will be conducted in English Medium in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
Date of Examination
Duration of the test Medium of Question Paper Mode of conducting test
2 hours (120 minutes). From 10:00 am to 12:00 noon The medium of Examination will be English. Computer Based Test
Type of Questions
Multiple choice Questions-Objective type
Pattern of exam
Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website