The full form of iOS is iPhone Operating System. It is an Operating System which is manufactured by Apple and distributed by Apple, Inc. Various devices of Apple such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Watch, etc., use this software. Apple had released the first version of iOS in 2007 when the first launch of iPhone had taken place. It is based on Mac OS X Operating System. Currently, it is the second most popular Mobile OS after the Android from Google. iOS is a closed software. iOS is capable of supporting gestures in various forms such as pinching, tapping and swiping. The current market share of Apple iOS is 13 percent across the globe.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification Sept. 25, 2021
- GATE 2022 Registration deadline extended till September 28
- JNVST 2021 Application Process for Class 6 begins, Apply now!
- UPSC NDA 2021 Application Process for women candidates begins, last date October 8
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 Final Result announced
- IGNOU July 2021 registration deadline extended again, check details
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification Sept. 24, 2021
- MAT September 2021 Result announced, check now