Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell announces MHT Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) for B.E, B.Tech, B. Pharm & B. Plan Admission 2021
MHT CET 2021 – Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the online application for the MHT CET 2021 for admission to Undergraduate Professional Courses in Engineering/ Pharmacy for Academic year 2021-22.
Check the post below for more details on MHT CET 2021.
MHT CET 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration & Confirmation of Application Form on Website: 08th June to 07th July 2021
- Online Registration & Confirmation of Application Form on Web.: 08th July to 15th July 2021
- Payment – Only through Online mode 15th July 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login): To be notified later
- Date of the Examination: To be notified later
- Centre of the Exam: As indicated in the Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET 2021
- All the candidates passed/appearing at the qualifying exam i.e. HSC/12th Standard Exam or its equivalent exam and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MHT-CET 2021
- There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MHT-CET 2021
- An aspirant must have appeared in all the subjects and obtained a non zero score in the CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
Eligibility for State Candidature Types
- Aspirants passing SSC and also HSC or Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science Exam from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State
- An aspirant who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/ or is born in Maharashtra
- An applicant who does not fall in Type-A above, but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possesses a Domicile Certificate.
- A Candidate who does not fall in either Type-A or Type-B but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Govt. of India or Govt. of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP.
- A candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type-A, Type B, and Type-C but whose
- Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra or Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking
- Candidates passing SSC and/or HSC Exam from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi
For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the Information Brochure available on the website https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org
MHT CET 2021 Application Procedure
- Application Form for MHT-CET 2021 will be filled through Online Mode (CBT-Computer Based Test) only. The Information Brochure for MHT-CET 2021 and the User Manual for filling up the online application form is available on website https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org
- Candidate is advised to download and print the user manual for filling up the online application form
- Please quote your Application no. in all future correspondence with State CET Cell Office
- Candidates have to deposit an examination/application fee at the time of online form filling up.
- General Category of Maharashtra State Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant Candidates – Rs.800/-
- SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC, EWS & PWD Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs.600/-
- For General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates (Both PCM & PCB Group) – Rs.1300/-
- ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates (Both PCM & PCB Group) – Rs.1100/-
MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra conducts the online exam for determining the eligibility of applicants for admission to various 4-year degree courses in Engineering, Technology, Science and Pharmacy streams
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs from|
|No. of Qs from|
|Marks per qs||Max Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Mathematics||10||40||2||100||90 mins|
|Paper III||Biology||20||80||1||100||90 mins|
MHT CET 2021 Syllabus
- As per the official MHT CET Syllabus 2021, the question paper will be set as per the reduced syllabus of class 11-12 syllabus of the Maharashtra state board.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std.11th curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to Std. 12th curriculum
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards of MHT CET 2021 are deemed to release at the official website mahacet.org as per schedule. It is mandatory that candidates check the website to see if their admit card has been issued
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website