> ATMA 2018 December Exam Dates Released! Check the Complete Exam Schedule
ATMA 2018 December Exam Dates Released! Check the Complete Exam Schedule
ATMA December 2018 Exam Date – The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the official notification of AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) December 2018 Exam Dates. As per the notification the ATMA 2018 will be conducted on December 23, for granting admission to management aspirants.
Also See : ATMA 2018 Registrations
ATMA 2018 Exam -December Schedule
ATMA is an Entrance Exam for admissions on All India Basis to MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, MCA* (subject to local Regulations) and other Postgraduate Management Courses
ATMA December session will be administered for the admissions to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs offered across its participating institutes. ATMA is a single window entrance exam and is usually conducted five to six times in a year. There are more than 400 colleges in India that accept ATMA Scores for Admission
Candidates should be a graduate from a university recognized by UGC with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for ATMA 2019. Candidates who have completed CA and the candidates in final year of degree course can also apply.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates for December
- Registration start date: To be announced soon
- Closing of Payment gateway: December 15, 2018
- Date of Closure of Registration: December 17, 2018
- Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form: December 18, 2018
- Downloading of Admit Cards: December 20, 2018
- ATMA December 2018 Exam: December 23, 2018
- Results Deceleration: December 28, 2018
ATMA 2018 Exam Application Process
- The registration process for ATMA Exam starts with the Payment of Fees
- The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of Rs.1298/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Ninety-Eight Only). The exam fee can be paid using Debit or Credit Card only. Facility for payment of fee in Cash / DD / Cheque / Internet Banking is not available.
Concession in Fees
- 25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
- 50% Concession is applicable for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
Online Application Form for ATMA 2018 Exam
- Once the payment of Fee is successful and the PID is received, the candidate can proceed to fill the registration form by Clicking Here. Following information is required to be filled in the registration form. PID, Name, Postal Address, Email Id, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Preferred Test City Choice, Educational Qualifications, Exact Percentage of SSC, HSC, Degree (In case the candidate is appearing, mention “NA”) Postgraduate/Professional Degree if applicable, Post qualification experience, if any, and choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA Scores
- Uploading Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature in prescribed format (Click here for the help) is necessary to complete the registration process. The registration process completes only after the Scanned image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature is uploaded.
- Every candidate shall be given a login password once the registration process is complete. This password shall be sent by SMS and Email.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has also announced the ATMA 2019 exam dates. They are as follows –
- February 17, 2019
- May 26, 2019
- June 23, 2019
- July 28, 2019.