Allahabad University Combined Research Entrance Test 2020 for PhD Admission, Admit card, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates
Allahabad University CRET 2020 – The University of Allahabad shall conduct Combined Research Entrance Test- 2020 (CRET-2020) at Allahabad for admission to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (hereinafter referred to as PhD. Program) of the University of Allahabad for the session 2020-21 in the subjects.
About the Program
It conducts its own admission test to get admission in the various fields, i.e. science, commerce, arts, law, etc. In this notification, we have updated detailed information about Allahabad University Admission 2020 including exams, application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
- Start Date of Registration and Submission Online : 28th Jul 2020
- Last date of Registration, Fee Deposition : 28th August 2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards Online only : To be announced
- Date of Entrance Test : To be announced
- Candidates should read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling the Allahabad University CRET 2020 application form. If ineligible, the candidature is canceled.
- Candidate should qualify CRET 2020 for admission to the D.Phil.. Applicants should have secured a minimum of 55% in their PG course. However, the percentage is 50% in case of SC/ST/PH.
- They need at least 54% marks in average in their academic career. However, the percentage is 49% in case of SC / ST / PH.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
For General and OBC Category
Level 1 will be qualifying for Level 2 and Level 2 will be qualifying for Level 3. However, for Level 3, marks of Level 2 only will be considered. In order to qualify Level 1, 40% marks are essential. Similarly, to qualify for Level 3, 40% marks at Level 2 is necessary
For SC/ST/PH Category
Level 1 will be qualifying for Level 2 & Level 2 will be qualifying for Level 3. However, for Level 3, marks of Level 2 only will be considered. In order to qualify Level 1, 35% marks are essential. Similarly, to qualify for Level 3, 35% marks at Level 2 is necessary
- Allahabad University has released the CRET 2020 Application Form on the official website
- Candidates can fill the same online only. No candidate is supposed to fill more than one application form. The application form Allahabad University CRET 2020 is not refundable
- Shown below are the steps to apply.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Next, register by entering details like full name, father name, mother name, nationality, mobile number, email id, gender etc.
- Then, registered id and password is displayed on the screen. Login with the details.
- Fill the Allahabad University CRET 2020 Application Form.
- Upload the relevant documents and pay the application form.
- Take a print out of the Allahabad University CRET 2020 Application Form.
For General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
For SC / ST / PH Candidates – Rs.750/-
Level 1 Test
This test is of objective type questions and it is divided into two sections – Section A and Section B. Negative Marking for wrong answers is applicable for Level 1 Test
General Awareness, Academic and Research Aptitude: This section of the paper will comprise of 50 multiple choice type objective questions of the subject opted by the candidate. All questions are to be attempted. Each question carries four marks. Duration of this Section will be 01:30 hours.
Subject Proficiency in the CRET 2020 subject applied for: This Section will comprise of 50 multiple choice type questions of the subject opted by the candidate. All questions are to be attempted. Each question carries four marks. The duration of this Section will be 01:30 hours.
Level 2 (Written Subject Test)
- The duration of Level 2 (Written Subject Test) of CRET-2020 shall be two hours and the total marks shall be 200; this test will comprise of 3 sections consisting of Short Answer (10 questions of 10 marks each to be answered in 200 words)
- In all 14 questions are to be answered in Level 2 Test. There may or may not be internal choices within each question
- The official authority releases the admit card for Allahabad University CRET 2020. Candidates can download they’ admit card by logging in with their registered id and password.
- It comprises of details like roll number, test center venue, and address and timings.
- No candidate is allowed into the test center premises without their admit card. It is also required at the time of the interview.
Any center is less than 25 (Twenty Five) then in such case the registered candidates are allotted Allahabad or the nearest center.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website