University of Kerala announced Admission to M.Tech Program 2021
University of Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 – University of Kerala invites applications for admission to M.Tech. Degree Programs in the Departments of the University of Kerala, for the academic year 2021-22.
M.Tech Program Offered
- M. Tech Computer Science with specialization in Digital Image Computing by Department of Computer Science
- M.Tech Technology Management by Department of Future Studies
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication (Optoelectronics & Optical Communications) by Department of Opto Electronics
University of Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Notification of Admissions :- 03rd April 2021
- Last Date for Online application is extended till : 30th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021
- Nativity : Candidate should be an Indian citizen. For foreign candidates, relevant regulations apply.
- Academic Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+4 scheme or Masters Degree under 10+2+3+2/10+2+3+3 schemes from the University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, and who have secured the following, shall be eligible for admission to M.Tech program.
- Candidates shall secure at least 25% (20% for SC/ST category) of the average marks of the stream in the entrance examination conducted by the University of Kerala.
- Candidates who have written the Bachelor’s degree Examination and awaiting results can also apply.
- Any candidate admitted to a PG Program of this University in any subject in earlier years shall be eligible to apply for admission to any M.Tech. Program.
- Candidates who have passed P.G. /Degree Program outside University of Kerala have to submit a copy of the Equivalency and Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala, stating that their qualifying examination is recognized for seeking admission to the relevant M.Tech. Degree program as applicable, at the time of admission.
University of Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate who wishes to join M.Tech. Degree Program in the University Departments should compulsorily register online at http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
- A candidate will have the facility to apply for a maximum of 3 programs through a single registration. On successful completion of the online registration, the candidate should take the printout of the same.
- For General Candidates :- Rs. 525/-
- For SC/ST Candidates :- Rs.265/-
- Additional Subjects General :- Rs.105/-
- Additional Subjects SC/ST :- Rs.55/-
- Mode of Payment : Registration fee can be remitted by online payment only.
- Selection will be based on a written test.
Nature of Entrance Examinations
- Entrance examinations shall consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions for 60 marks and descriptive type questions for 40 marks covering subject knowledge at qualifying examination and/or logical and numerical reasoning , for a maximum of 2 hours.
- The descriptive part contains 8 questions out of 12 of 5 marks each.
- Medium of examination will be English.
- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Kerala, https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website