NMIMS B.Tech and MBA Tech (Non NPAT) Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai announces B.Tech. and MBA Tech. (Batch 2019) Non-NPAT Admissions for vacant seats
NMIMS B.Tech. and MBA Tech. (Non NPAT) Admissions 2019 - SVKM’s NMIMS University, Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering invites Applications for Admission to B.Tech./MBA Tech. Non NPAT Program for the Batch 2019
- Duration: 4 Years
- For Mumbai Campus: Information Technology, Computer, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, & Data Science
- For Shirpur Campus: Computer, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechatronics, IT, Textile.
- For Navi Mumbai Campus: Computer
- For Indore Campus: Computer
MBA Tech. Program
- Duration: 5 Years
- For Mumbai Campus: Information Technology, Computer, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- For Shirpur Campus: Information Technology, Computer, Mechanical, Civil and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- For Navi Mumbai & Indore : Computer
- Note: Non-NPAT candidate will be considered only if vacant seats are available after NPAT merit listed candidates.
See: MBA Admission Dates
NMIMS B.Tech. and MBA Tech. (Non NPAT) Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of online Registration Sunday: 30th June 2019
- Call letter available on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 pm Tuesday: 2nd July 2019
- Admission Counselling & Payment of fees Saturday: 6th July 2019
- Commencement of Course Monday: 1st July 2019
- Closure of Admission Wednesday: 17th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS B.Tech. and MBA Tech. (Non NPAT) Admissions 2019
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate or / & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) with minimum (12 credits) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) with minimum (9 credits) as a compulsory subject with science or vocational science, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination result this year may also apply.
- Candidates Completed Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50% (aggregate score as mentioned in final marksheet) is eligible to apply. Candidate will be admitted based on relevant specialization in Diploma.
- Note: Diploma candidates will be considered for admission after 10+2 candidates.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE, should mention in online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th / 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of Four, Five, Six or seven).The candidates shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration & PCM % for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Note (for IB & Cambridge Candidate): Candidates called for admission counseling on the basis of NMIMS merit list & who have not received final marksheet till then will be given Provisional Admission based on predicted score. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed only on submission of final marksheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from overseas board/ Universities. Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they obtain the required minimum cut off marks and also produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- For 10+2 candidate: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in 10+2 or equivalent exam
- For Diploma candidate: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in Diploma exam.
- Candidates will be called for counseling session at Mumbai based on the merit list. In the counseling session candidates will be given admission to various disciplines as per their merit, choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Note: Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exam / Diploma marks (aggregate score as mentioned in final marksheet) in registration form.
- Candidate will not be considered for merit list if they fail to update the same in online registration form or their result is not available during this period.
- On cancellation, the vacant seat is offered to the next eligible candidate as per merit and preference. Candidate has to confirm the offer in writing within the time limit allotted for acceptance.
- If accepted, candidate gets transferred to that specialization. If rejected or not accepted within given time limit candidates are not eligible for further up gradation and remains in the same admitted specialization.
- Preference once given during counseling will not be changed. Upgradation is applicable to candidate based on merit & highest preference given by the candidate. If a candidate has given two preferences during counseling & he has been allotted upgradation in first preference then his second preference will be null and void & if he has been allotted in second Preference then his first preference will be active for further upgradation provided vacancy arise.
Upgradation Tentative dates 2019:
- 1st Upgradation: 10th July 2019
- 2nd Upgradation: 13th July 2019
- 3rd Upgradation: 17th July 2019
Note: Upgradation process for NON NPAT will be active only after completion of NPAT upgradation process Candidate has to confirm upgradation within the time limit given to him / her, failing which candidate will not be entertained for further upgradation as mentioned above.
Merit Tie: Determination of merit in case of a tie.
- If two or more candidates secure equal number of marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent exam /Diploma exam, their relative merit will be decided as per following order:
For 10+2 Candidate:
- (a) Candidate securing higher marks in the subject of Physics
- (b) Candidate securing higher marks in the subject of mathematics
- (c) Candidate securing higher marks in the subject of Chemistry
For Diploma Candidate
- Candidate securing higher aggregate percentage marks in 10th examination
NMIMS B.Tech. and MBA Tech. (Non NPAT) Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Online registration & Payment of fees: Registration Online on website www.nmims.edu & Pay fees of Rs.1,000/- plus applicable taxes. (Please refer online registration for payment details.)
- Please check eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Branch transfer will be within campus after commencement of program.
- For cancellation of admission, Cancellation request letter & original fee receipt to be scanned and sent by courier / post to Mumbai address as below To: Admissions Department, SVKM’s NMIMS University, V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400 056.
- The cancellation form is made available on the website www.nmims.edu
SVKM’s NMIMS University
V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400 056, website www.nmims.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here