JEE Main Entrance Result 2015 | IIT JEE Main 2015 Exam Results

JEE Main 2016 Application starts today
JEE Main 2016 Application process will start from December 1

JEE Mains Entrance Result 2015

Joint Entrance Examination Main 2015 Results was declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and was uploaded on official website of the JEE Main that is www.jeemain.nic.in. or www.cbse.nic.in
CBSE had conducted the JEE Main 2015 Exam for the students who are interested to get Admission in the top Engineering colleges of India have to must pass the JEE MAIN examination 2015 with the Good Score.
JEE Results 2015 was calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Results. Hence The final Merit was counted as per this Criteria.

JEE Main Exam Preparation Tips Balance between Boards and JEE Preparation

Why you should opt for JEE Main computer based exam ?

Online Application Process for JEE Main 2016 Exam << See Video

Sure Shot tips to crack JEE Main Exams

 

Popular Tags
JEE Main 2016, JEE Main admit card, JEE Mains 2016, JEE Main application form 2016, JEE Main bulletin pdf , JEE Main correction date 2016, JEE Main centres, JEE Main chemistry syllabus, JEE Main cutoff, JEE Main dates, JEE Main form 2016, JEE Main guide, JEE Main helpline 2016, JEE Main news and updates, JEE Main notificationJEE Main preparation tips, JEE Main question paper , JEE Main video , JEE Main website ,JEE Main exam pattern, JEE Main youtube

 

RELATED POSTS

 

Top paying Engineering Branches

Your future depends on the branch you choose since various branches have varied scope. While some are very popular, others are still gaining attention. The pay scale is completely dependent on your stream of engineering.


Good Engineering College or Best Branch - What should I Choose?

Most students seem to be very focused on getting into the best branch of Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Mechanical, Chemical, etc.) Everybody wants to get into the topmost branch. This is totally a misconception.


How to choose the right Engineering Branch?

It's very simple just give the answer of some question and then decide yourself that which branch do you like most or which branch suited to you according to your interest.


Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India Placement Wise

Looking for Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India - Placement wise? The list of top 10 Engineering Colleges in India which has Best Placements and their rankings.

 

 

Post your comments here