AKU Master of Technology (M.Tech) Entrance Test 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) announces Entrance Test for M.Tech. Admission 2019
AKU MTech Entrance Test 2019 - The Aryabhatta Knowledge University has notified for M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) Program in the School of Engineering & Technology for the academic session 2019-20
The AKU Patna for providing Admissions to M.Tech. Programme has scheduled to conduct Master of Technology Entrance Test 2019.
M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) Program
- This ordinance may be called as "Ordinance for Admission to M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) program in the School of Engineering & Technology" of Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
- Eligibility for admission, admission policy and procedure shall be decided from time to time by the Court of the Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna (AKU Patna) hereafter mentioned as University
AKU MTech Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th August 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 20th August 2019
- Publication of Result: 27th August 2019
- Date of Personal Interview: 30th August 2019
- Date of Final Result: 02nd September 2019
- Date of Admission: 05th to 06th September 2019
- Commencement of Class: 09th September 2019
- The normal duration of the M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) Program, including project work, shall be four semesters (two years). The duration can be extended to a maximum of six semesters (3 academic years)
- Award of M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) shall be in accordance with the regulations of the University.
No. of Seats
- Notify time-to-time (includes reservation as per Government of Bihar norms).
Eligibility Criteria for AKU MTech Admission 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) Semester-I must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nanotechnology/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/Biochemical Engineering/ Medical/Veterinary Sciences or equivalent, with not less than or 60% aggregate marks for General Category and 55% for all reserved categories in the absolute system or equivalent grade OR
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/Electronics Science/Material Science/ Nanoscience/Biotechnology/Agriculture, with not less than 55% aggregate marks for General Category and 50% for all reserved categories in the absolute system or equivalent grade
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or Master’s degree in Science in above mentioned subjects through distance education/ correspondence mode are also eligible to apply for admission to the M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) program
- Candidates from Govt. /Public Sector Organizations with Associate Membership qualification (AMIE, AESI, AMIM, AMII Cheme, AMIETE) and having two years of experience, can be permitted to apply for admission to M.Tech. (Nano Science & Technology) under sponsored program without University M.Tech. Entrance Test.
Entrance Test M.Tech Admission Test
- PAPER-I [Question: Multiple Choice Questions 50 Marks] & Syllabus - Multiple Choice questions on General Awareness
- PAPER-II [Multiple Choice Questions – 50 Marks] & Syllabus - Multiple Choice questions in the subject concerned based on the syllabus of the Post Graduate course of the University.
- The written test comprising two papers of 50 marks each. Paper-I will consist of Multiple Choice questions on General Awareness. The paper – II will be will consist of Multiple Choice questions on the subject concerned based on the syllabus of the Post Graduate course of the University
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be in English only.
- A demand draft of Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only) & Rs.500/- (Five hundred Only) for SC/ST candidates only from any nationalized bank should be submitted in favour of AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND payable at Patna.
AKU MTech Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- Offline and Online application form has to download fill on University website http:/akubihar.ac.in or www.akuexam.net
Offline Application Form
- Each applicant should submit, in addition to his or her degree certificates, grade/mark sheets and other documents mentioned in the application, incomplete application form will be rejected
- The completed application form (Offline) along with all the documents and required Demand Draft should reach to the following address before 10th August 2019
- The Controller of Exams, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Mithapur, Patna-800001
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here