University of Calcutta, Kolkata announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2021-21
University of Calcutta M.Tech Admission 2021 – University College of Science and Technology invites applications for admission to various M.Tech Courses offered for the academic session 2021-2022
Interested candidates can check more details on University of Calcutta M.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below.
- 2 Years Full-Time M.Tech. Courses – M.Tech Course in Radio Physics & Electronics; VLSI DESIGN (Self Financing); Computer Sc. & Engg.; IT Self Financing); Electrical Eng.; Instrumentation and Control Eng.; Optics and Optoelectronics; Chemical Eng.; Polymer Science & Technology; Ceramic Eng.; Oil Technology; Petrochemical & Petroleum Refinery Eng.; Pharmaceutical Technology ; Biomedical Instrumentation (Self Financing).
- 3 Years Part-Time M.Tech. Courses – Part Time M.Tech. Courses in Electrical Eng (Self Financing); Instrumentation & Control Eng., (Self Financing); Computer Eng & Application (Self Financing); VLSI Design (Self Financing)
University of Calcutta M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Notification: 02nd August 2021
- Commencement of Online Registration and submission of application: 02nd to 16th August 2021
- Part-B list of candidates called for interview to be published: 20th August 2021
- Claim for correction if any for Part-B: 23rd August 2021
- 5. Schedule of Interview for Part-B & Sponsored Candidates: Last week of August’21 onwards
- Uploading of passed Final Mark sheet for Part-A Candidates: To be notified later
- Publication of Draft Merit List of of Applicant of Part-A: To be announced later
- Publication of 1st selection list of Part-A: To be announced later
- Publication of 1st selection list of Part-B & Sponsored Candidates: To be announced later
- Date of admission of 1st Selection of Part-A: To be announced later
- Date of admission of 1st Selection of Part-B & Sponsored Candidates: To be announced later
- Commencement of Class: To be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta M.Tech Admission 2021
- Passed B.Tech./Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University
- Final year/semester appeared candidates may also apply for 2 Yr. M.Tech.
- General eligibility of different courses mentioned in General Eligibility Part and other details of eligibility mentioned under general admission rule.
- Valid GATE Qualified score is mandatory for Non C.U. Candidates for admission to Non sponsored seats of 2 year M.Tech. in RPE, VLSI Design, CSE, EE, ICE and PST.
University of Calcutta M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Further details will be notified in due course. All are requested to follow the university website regularly.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit. Separate Merit list for different categories UR , SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B and PWD shall be prepared for both Part-A & Part-B.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit and subject to availability of vacant seat(s) in different categories from respective merit list(s).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website