University of Burdwan M Tech Admission 2021 Application form and Important Dates
M.Tech Program in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Microwaves) Admission for Session 2021-23 at University of Burdwan
University of Burdwan M. Tech. Admission 2021 – Online Applications are invited for admission to two- year full-time M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Microwaves) Course at the Department of Physics for the session 2021-2023
University of Burdwan M.Tech. Admission 2021 Important Date
Availability of Application Form
22nd to 28th February 2021
Last date for submission of the application form
28th February 2021
Date of Written Test for Category C candidates
03rd March 2021 (11 am to 12 noon)
Date of Interview for Category A, B, & C candidates
03rd March 2021 (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
Date of Publication of Merit List
04th March 2021
Date of Admission
05th March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan M.Tech. Admission 2021
- Passed B.E. or B. Tech. Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engg./ Electronics and Communication Engg./ Radio Physics/ Electronics/ M.Sc. in Electronics/ M.Sc. in Physics with Advanced Papers in Electronics with at least 50% (45% for candidates belonging to reserved categories) marks in aggregate.
- Candidates awaiting their final result may also apply provisionally subject to production of Final Result before the commencement of the Interview.
- GATE – qualified candidates will get preference. A few seats are kept reserved for sponsored candidates fulfilling the basic eligibility and having at least two-year full-time work experience in a Registered Firm/Industry/R&D Institution etc after acquiring the basic eligibility criteria.
- Non – GATE – Candidates may also be considered for admission if seats are not filled up by the GATE qualified and/or sponsored candidates.
University of Burdwan M. Tech. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.buruniv.ac.in
- Online Applications are to be completed using the link provided in University Website http://www.buruniv.ac.in OR https://forms.gle/d5hTwborzv1NGXAx5 this on or before 28th February, 2021 05:00 pm
- The applicants must deposit an amount of Rs 450 to the following Bank Account using NEFT before filling up of the Goggle form and need to include the Transaction ID and attach the proof of payment in the mandatory fields of the Google Form.
- The form filling procedure is exclusively in Online Mode.
- After submission of the online application form, a request for change of entries will not be accepted. Incorrectly filled application forms are liable to be rejected.
Mode of Payment
- The applicants would be classified into three categories viz. Category A: GATE-qualified BE/ B.Tech. candidates, Category B: Sponsored Candidates having at least 2 years’ working experience in related field after passing out and Category C: Non-GATE BE/ B.Tech candidates.
- Candidates falling under category C will be considered for admission only if seats remain vacant after the admission of candidates under Categories A & B. An online test of one-hour duration will be held to prepare a shortlist of candidates falling under category C.
- Merit of a selection of the candidates under different categories would be determined on the basis of the following:
- For Category-A – GATE Score (70%), marks in B.E./ B.Tech (10%) and performance in the Online interview (20%);
- For Category-B (Sponsored) – Performance in the Online interview and work experience;
- For Category-C – Marks of an Online MCQ test (70%), marks in B.E./B.Tech (10%) and performance in an Online interview (20%).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website