University of Burdwan M.Tech Program Admission 2019, Application, Dates
University of Burdwan notifies M.Tech. Program in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Microwaves) for Session 2019-21
University of Burdwan M. Tech. Admission 2019 - Online Applications are invited for admission to two- year full time M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Microwaves) Course for the session 2019-2021 at the Department of Physics.
The course is approved by AICTE.
M. Tech. (Microwaves) Program
- Admission to M. Tech. Programme in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Microwaves) Department of Physics (Approved by AICTE) Session 2019-2021, Batch: 2019-2020
Also See : M.Tech Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan M. Tech. Admission 2019
- B.E. or B. Tech. Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engg./ Electronics and Communication Engg./ Radio Physics and Electronics with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Candidates awaiting their final result may also apply provisionally subject to production of Final Result before the commencement of the Interview.
- The applicants would be classified in three categories viz.
- Category A: GATE-qualified BE/ B.Tech. candidates, Category B: Sponsored Candidates having at least 2 years’ working experience in related field after passing out; and Category C: Non-GATE BE/ B.Tech candidates.
- Candidates falling under category C will be considered for admission only if seats remain vacant after admission of candidates under Categories A & B. A written test of one hour duration will be held to prepare a short list of candidates falling under category C.
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exams
- Merit of selection of the candidates under different categories would be determined on the basis of the following:
- For Category-A: GATE Score (70%), marks in B.E./ B.Tech (10%) and performance in the interview (20%)
- For Category-B (Sponsored): Performance in the interview and work experience.
- For Category C: Marks of written test (70%), marks in B.E./ B.Tech (10%) and performance in the interview (20%).
- List of selected/ shortlisted candidates, as applicable, will be displayed in the university website (www.buruniv.ac.in).
- Candidates will be required to produce copy of E-Receipt, printout of Application Form on the date of Written Test and/ or Interview, as applicable.
University of Burdwan M. Tech. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online Applications are to be completed using the link provided in University Website www.buruniv.ac.in on or before 29th July 2019
- Forms will be filled up in the University Website in from 29th June 2019 to 29th July 2019 on payment of Rs.450/-.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates will be as per rules. Scholarship for GATE qualified candidates is subject to availability of release of funds from AICTE through DBT mode.
University of Burdwan M. Tech. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Forms can be filled up in the University Website from 29th June 2019 to 29th July 2019
- The schedule of admission for the categories A, B & C will be as under:
For Categories A & B
- Date of Interview of candidates: 11:00 am on 07th August 2019
- Date of Publication of Merit List: 08th August 2019 (04:00 p.m.)
- Date of Admission of Candidates: 09th August 2019
- From 11 a.m. to 1-00 p.m. for 1stlist
- From 1 p.m. to 1-30 p.m. for wait list
For Category C
- (In case of vacancies remaining after 09th August 2019)
- Date of Written Test and Interview: 12 noon on 14th August 2019
- Date of Publication of merit list :16th August 2019
- Date of Admission of candidates: 19th August 2019
- From 11 a.m. to 1-00 p.m. for 1stlist
- From 1-00 p.m. to 1-30 p.m. for Wait list
University of Burdwan
Department of Faculty Council of Science, University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Bardhaman-713104, West Bengal, India, Phone: +091-342-2656566, 2656549, 2558554, Email: email@example.com, Website www.buruniv.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here