Take Free Mock Test for JEE Main 2020

Home >> Engineering Entrance Exams >>

RGUKT Basar Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) announces admission to 6 yrs Integrated B.Tech Program 2019

RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019 - Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the first year of 6-year Integrated B.Tech Program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2019-20.

Candidates can also follow the link given below to apply for RGUKT Basar Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019. All the other details regarding RGUKT Basar Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019 has been mentioned below.

 

See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)

  

Important Dates for RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019

  1. Date of Notification: 26th April 2019
  2. Issue of Applications (online): 29th April 2019
  3. Last date for receiving applications (online): 24th May 2019
  4. Last date for receiving hard copy: 31st May 2019
  5. Announcement of Selection List: 10th June 2019

 

B.Tech

  1. Following streams will be offered - Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Communications Engineering; Metallurgical & Materials Engineering and Mechanical Engineering

 

See: Full form of B.Tech

 

No. of Seats

  1. For 1500 seats for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program

 

Eligibility Criteria for RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019

  1. Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2019 in first attempt.
  2. Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December 2019, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories)
  3. International students shall be of Indian Nationality/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

 

See: Engineering Entrance Exams

  

Selection Method

  1. Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Govt. Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions
  2. In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
  3. higher grade in Mathematics,
  4. higher grade in General Science,
  5. higher grade in English,
  6. higher grade in Social Studies,
  7. higher grade in 1st Language,
  8. older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
  9. lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number

 

Admission Procedure

  1. Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2019-20) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  2. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Govt. for the year 2019-20 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Govt. Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weight age to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.
  3. At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.

 

See: Integrated Engineering Courses in India

  

RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process

  1. Candidates should apply through TS Online services only
  2. Application Fee - Rs.200/- (for OC and BC candidates) and; Rs.150/- (for SC/ST candidates)
  3. Application Fee should be paid in cash at TSOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt
  4. An additional amount of Rs.25/- per application should be paid as service charges to the TSOnline Centre

 

Reservation

  1. The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un- reserved as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D and in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014
  2. The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and un-reserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Telangana State.
  3. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1%, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4%
  4. Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3% (VH-1%, HI-1% & OH-1%), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC - 1% and Sports - 0.5%.
  5. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available

  

RGUKT Basar (Telangana State)

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Basar (Telangana State), (Established by RGUKT, Act 18 of 2008, Telangana Adaptation, Order 2016), Basar, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State-504107, Phone No.: 04065152339, Website www.rgukt.in

 

 

 

Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here