RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 Notification, Application, Dates
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) B.Tech Admission 2019
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 - Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Amethi, invites applications from the Indian citizens for the admission in 4-year B. Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2019-20.
No. of Seats
- B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering (Current Strength): 60 Seats
- B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering (Current Strength): 60 Seats
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for online submission of application: 28th May 2019
- Last date for online submission of application: 11th July 2019
- Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates: 13th July 2019
- Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee from candidates in first provisional list: 17th July 2019
- Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee: 18th July 2019
- Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by selected candidates in first list: 22nd July 2019
- Registration at RGIPT, Amethi: 28th July 2019
- Academic session starts: 29th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019
- Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) - 2019 Rank List. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwD) in class 12th or equivalent.
- RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence preparatory rank will not be considered.
- Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering, however they may apply for Chemical Engineering.
- As per the Government of India directives, reservation policy will be applicable. The Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD/EWS must be submitted in the specified format.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidate can apply online http://www.rgipt.ac.in
- Applications can be submitted online through the official website by paying the requisite application fee before the last date of submission of application.
- Application Fee (Non Refundable)
- Rs. 600.00 + Rs. 108.00 (Taxes) for Female Candidates (All Categories)
- Rs. 600.00 + Rs. 108.00 (Taxes) for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
- Rs. 1200.00 + Rs. 216.00 (Taxes) for All Other Candidates
- Pay the prescribed fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- For more details, please check home page www.rgipt.ac.in
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- RGIPT, Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Jais, Amethi - 229304, Uttar Pradesh, India. Mob: +91-535-270-4565/4566/4568, Email: email@example.com, website www.rgipt.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here