NPTI Nagpur PG Diploma Transmission and Distribution Systems Admissions 2019
NPTI Nagpur PG Diploma in Transmission and Distribution Systems 2019 (26 Weeks)
NPTI Nagpur PG Diploma in Transmission and Distribution Systems 2019 - National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Nagpur, invites applications for admission into its 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution Systems starting from the academic year 2019-20 (6 Months 07th October 2019 to 03rd April 2020).
The main objective of the course is to create a technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the power companies in the area of Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power and allied industries.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
About the Course
- The course is of 26 weeks duration being conducted by this institute. The course content covers complete operation and maintenance of Transmission & Distribution Systems, as per the syllabus of Indian Electricity Rules for Transmission & Distribution
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical/Power Engg./Electrical and Electronics /Electronics & Power Engg. (E&P) or & its equivalent branches.
- Age Limit: No age limit
- As per merit based on Degree Percentage of marks in B.E / B.Tech. or equivalent examination.
Total Seats: 60 (Sixty).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EWS as per Govt. norms.25% seats reserved for sponsored candidates.
- In case seats are falling vacant in sponsored category, same will be filled up by non-sponsored candidates.
- 1) Non-Sponsored Category: Rs. 1,71,100/- (Rs.145,000/- + GST@18%) (in two equal installment) for non-sponsored candidates. First installment at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
- 2) Sponsored Category: Rs.2,24,200/- (Rs.1,90,000/- + GST@18%) for sponsored candidates (in one installment) at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
How to Apply?
- Application form as per Annexure “A” is to be downloaded from website www.nptinagpur.com and filled in with relevant details.
- Filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of “NPTI, Nagpur” payable at “Nagpur” should reach to the Institute by 19th September 2019.
- Candidate should write his/her name & address, Mobile No. on the reverse of the DD. Envelope containing the application form along with the demand draft should be marked.
- "Application for T&D Course 2019" along with candidate’s postal The Head of Institute, National Power Training Institute, South Ambazari Road, Opp. VNIT, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur-440022
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 19th September 2019
- Display of merit list in website: 20th September 2019
- Counseling & Admission 26th September 2019
- Commencement of the Course: 7th September 2019
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website: www.nptinagpur.com & www.npti.gov.in/npti_nagpur
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Nagpur, (Ministry of Power, Govt. of India), South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur-440022 (Maharashtra), Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Office Phone No.: 0712-2226176, 2236545, 2231478, 2220235, Website www.nptinagpur.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here