CSIR CSIO announces Admission to Diploma Courses 2021
CSIR CSIO Diploma Admission 2021 – Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) of CSIR Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR CSIO), Chandigarh invites online applications for admission to Diploma Courses duly approved by AICTE, New Delhi being conducted by way of an Entrance Test for admission to the courses will be held on 22nd August 2021 (Sunday) at Chandigarh.
- 3-Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)
- 3-Year Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- 4-Year Advanced Diploma in Die & Mould Making
- 4-Year Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation
CSIR CSIO Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Submission of ISTC Entrance Exam Form: 01st July 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application is 31st July 2021
- Closing Date for Online Application Form of ISTC Admission Process: 31st July 2021
- Starting Date to print the e-Admit Card for ISTC Entrance Exam 2021 by the Authorised applicants from CSIO/ISTC Web.: 09th August 2021
- ISTC Entrance Exam 2021 Date (Day): 22nd August 2021 (Sunday)
- ISTC Entrance Exam 2021 Result Declaration: 25th August 2021
- ISTC Admission Counseling for Session: 16th/17th September 2021
- ISTC Session 2021-22 Starts: 04th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR CSIO Diploma Admission 2021
- Passed the Matriculation or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Science and English as subjects from any recognized school/board. Those who have appeared in the qualifying exam this year are also eligible to apply.
- Those born on or after August 01, 2001 (Aug 01, 1998 in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible
CSIR CSIO Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Online through websites www.istc.ac.in or www.csio.res.in before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she has filled the form completely & correctly.
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
Entrance Exam Pattern
- ISTC Entrance Exam will consist of objective multiple choice questions.
- 25% of the allotted marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Entrance Test Syllabus
- Test will consist of questions from Mathematics, Sci., Aptitude, English & General Knowledge. Syllabus for the entrance test will be of CBSE 10th class standard or equivalent.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on the performance/marks of ISTC entrance exam. Allocation of course will be on the basis of this merit list.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website