Dibrugarh University B.Tech Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Dibrugarh University announces Admission to B. Tech (4 years) Program 2019
Dibrugarh University B. Tech Admission 2019 - Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following Four-Year B.Tech. Programmes at Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET), Dibrugarh University for the Academic Session 2019-2020.
All the necessary details regarding Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2019 such as application form and eligibility criteria are given below.
Dibrugarh University B Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration shall be started on: 08th June 2019
- Online Registration shall be closed on: 07th July 2019
- Classes for the session 2019-20 starts from: 01st August 2019
Dept. of Computer Science & Eng.:
- The Bachelor of Technology Program in Computer Science & Engineering is offered at Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology (DUIET)
- Dept. Endeavors in making valuable contributions to Design, Development, & Production in the Practice of Computer Science & Engineering in Related Engineering or Applied Areas, particularly in Software Systems & Algorithmic Methods
Candidates for admission to the Four-Year B. Tech Programs are offered in:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B Tech Admission 2019
- Candidate should have passed 12th class examination in the 10+2 system in individual subjects from a recognized Central or State Board or its equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the General and OBC/MOBC categories and 45% marks for the SC & ST categories.
- Must have CEE Assam-2019 (Engineering) or JEE-2019 (Mains) score.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam [Not applicable for candidates of JEE-2019 (Mains)].
- The candidate must not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age on 1st August, 2019.
- There shall be a relaxation of 03 (three) years in the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates. However, the maximum age limit for B.Sc. passed students is 22 years.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
- The date of Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry to the 3rd Semester classes for the B. Tech Programs mentioned above shall be available in the website www.dibru.ac.in in due course
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry B. Tech Admission
- Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the Third Semester, B. Tech. Programs through Diploma passed candidates, OR/B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics shall have to fulfill the following norms:
- Must have passed the Diploma Exam of the State Council of Assam or any other equivalent examination / OR must have passed B.Sc. Exam with Physics and Mathematics from Dibrugarh University or any other recognized University.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks (with 5% relaxation for SC/ST categories) in aggregate in the branch of diploma exam or B.Sc. However, such candidates must appear in a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Dibrugarh University or a body recognized by the University.
- Admission will be on the basis of the Admission Test. The Admission Test will have the following two components containing Mathematics and logical aptitude.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the University
Counselling & Admission
- The counseling cum admission dates, cut-off marks and venue will be notified accordingly in the Dibrugarh University website as well as in the local newspapers.
- Subject to the availability of seats, a candidate selected for admission will be offered a branch of his/her choice on the basis of CEE -2019/JEE-2019 (Mains) scores.
Dibrugarh University B Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- The eligible and Interested candidates may register for DUIET Admission for the session 2019-2020 by applying in the prescribed online application form available at www.dibru.ac.in
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 08th June 2019 to 07th July 2019
- The Application Fee of Rs.1000/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form for future reference.
- The step by step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
For more detail visit website www.dibru.ac.in
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh - 786004, Assam, India, Tel. 0373-2370774, website www.dibru.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here