DAIICT MTech Admission 2018 Dhirubhai Ambani Institute
DAIICT M.Tech Admission 2018-19
DAIICT MTech Admission 2018 - Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Information and Communication Technology Programs for the academic year 2018-19
About DAIICT Gandhinagar
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) is a university of higher technical education located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. DAIICT is devoted to the field of Information and Communication Technology. It is consistently ranked as one of the best institutes in India in the field of computer, science, electronics and communication engineering and information technology.
Submission of online Application Form commences on: 18th February 2018
Submission of online Application Form closes on: 7th May 2018
Entrance Examination for Candidates not called for direct interview: To be announced
Announcement of list of candidates called for interview: To be announced
Date of Interview: To be Announced
Announcement of Result: To be Announced
Commencement of classes: 24 July 2018
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exam
- A candidate with a qualifying Degree in any one of the following:
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ICT or allied disciplines such as CS/EE/EC/IN
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics.
- M.S./M.Sc. Degree of DA-IICT.
- M.C.A. Degree (3 year program)
- The aggregate marks in the qualifying Degree should be 60% or equivalent as per the norms set by the Degree awarding Institute/University.
- Possession of a valid GATE score in CS / EC / EE / IN / MA / PH.
- Candidates appearing in their final degree examination and expecting to complete it by July 2018 may also apply. There is no age bar applicable to this program
- Admission to M Tech (ICT) is open to those who have a valid GATE score in Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics & Communications / Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation/ Physics/Mathematics only
- Selection of candidates with GATE score greater than 425 would be based solely on their GATE score.
- Selection of candidates with GATE score less than 425 would be based on shortlisting on the basis of GATE score and final selection on the basis of interview. The short-listed candidates will be called for interview at DA-IICT Campus at Gandhinagar
No. of Seats: 80
The institute can also admit a few candidates sponsored by the organization/institute in which DA-IICT has signed a MoU satisfying the admission criteria of the M Tech Program specified in the MoU
At the time of admission an amount of Rs. 73,000/- (Rs.58,000/- towards Tuition Fee for the First Semester and Rs.15,000/- towards Caution Deposit) is to paid
- Top 40 students (in order of merit based on valid GATE score) would be eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs. 12400/- in the form of Teaching Assistants in the first semester
- In subsequent semesters Teaching Assistantships would be primarily given to Thesis mode students with a good academic performance. Project mode students may also be eligible based on Institute's requirement
- A minimum of 40 students would be eligible for Teaching Assistantship in every semester.
- Candidates can apply online at http://pgadmissions.daiict.ac.in/pgApp/
- Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/-. The application fee is to be paid online through a Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Paytm Wallet.
For more information visit the website: www.daiict.ac.in
Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Gandhinagar, Dhirubhai Ambani DAIICT Gandhinagar
Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar-382007 (Gujarat), Tel.: (+91) 079-3052-0000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.daiict.ac.in