DAIICT Gandhinagar announces Admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Information and Communication Technology Program 2021
DAIICT M.Tech Admission 2021 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to Master of Technology in Information and Communication Technology M.Tech. (ICT) is a full-time two-year (four semesters) program for the academic year 2021.
Check out the details such as eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, etc for DAIICT M.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below
M.Tech Specializations offered
- The following four specializations are on offer:
- Machine Learning
- Software Systems
- Signal Processing & Machine Learning
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
DAIICT M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online applications :- 14th June 2021
- Announcement of first merit list for Admissions :- 21st June 2021
- Commencement of academic session :- To Be Announced
Number of seats
- Total seats : 90
Eligibility Criteria for DAIICT M.Tech Admission 2021
- A candidate with a qualifying Degree in any one of the following:
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ICT or allied disciplines such as CS/EE/EC/IN/IT
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics.
- M.S./M.Sc. degree of DA-IICT.
- M.C.A. degree (3 year program)
- The aggregate marks in the qualifying degree should not be less than 60% or equivalent as per the norm set by the degree awarding Institute/University.
DAIICT M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.daiict.ac.in/admissions/post-graduate
- The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his application to be considered for admission.
- The merit list for admissions will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score, and/or a personal interview if required,of the candidates applying for admission. Counseling for the allotment of specialization will take place online.
- Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- plus GST@ 18%
- The application fee is to be paid online through a Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Paytm Wallet
- Selection will be based on admission to M. Tech. (ICT) is open to those who have a valid GATE score in the disciplines of Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS), Mathematics (MA) and Statistics (ST) only.
- The merit ranking of candidates with a GATE score of 425 or above will be on the basis of GATE score only. The candidates with GATE score less than 425 may be asked to appear for an interview at DA-IICT in person.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website