NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2018
NITIE Mumbai announces PGDIE-PGDMM-PGDPM - Post Graduate Diploma in NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission, Manufacturing Management, Project Management 2018
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to following Post Graduate Diploma program (PGDIE, PGDMM, PGDPM) for academic session 2018-20 batch
Online Application Begins: 12th February 2018
Last date of application: 28th March 2018 (17:00 Hrs)
Group Discussion/Personal Interview: 23rd - 25th April 2018 (Tentative)
Course Begins: June 2018
- Post Graduate Diploma in NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2018 (PGDIE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma Project Management (PGDPM)
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE) 48th Batch
PGDIE aims at developing professionals with cross functional skills. NITIE for over four decades has been systematically training PGDIE students in providing solutions to the complex industrial business problems. Including Core courses, the program covers subjects from areas like operations and Supply Chain Management, Operations Research and Quantitative Techniques, Ergonomics, Strategic Management, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Environmental Management, HR & OB and Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM) 5th Batch
PGDMM aims to develop professionals capable of designing and redesigning the most effective manufacturing system as per business needs. This program has been designed in line with the manufacturing policy of India. This covers subjects from areas like manufacturing and Design, Manufacturing and Operations management, Integrated Manufacturing and Specialized courses like Ergonomic of Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Facilities Planning, Work System Design and Quality Engineering & Control
Post Graduate Diploma Project Management (PGDPM) 5th Batch
PGDPM Develops Project Managers responsible for the cost effective, timely and safe delivery of a board range of projects in industry. Apart from core courses, the program covers subjects from areas like Project Initiation and Planning, Project Planning and Control, Project Cost Estimation, Project Finance and Portfolio Management, Project Execution Management and Plant Design and Layout
- To be eligible, the candidate has to have a full-time Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) degree in any branch from a recognized university with average of 60% (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) marks in all semesters.
- Students in the final year of graduation can also apply subject to the following conditions:
- Having average of 60% (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) marks in passing semesters.
- Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by June 2018
- Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate, latest by September 2018
Few seats in PGDIE, PGDMM and PGDM are available for Sponsored candidates. Sponsored candidates must be from reputed Industrial Organizations/Academic Institutions. The Candidates must have aggregate 60% marks in Engineering/Technology with two years of full time work experience as on 15th June, 2018
Gate score is not required for sponsored candidates. However, they are required to attend a written test to be conduct at the Institute. Sponsored candidates should also fill-in the Sponsored Form available on the NITIE website. No teaching assistantship is granted to Sponsored candidates
15% of the approved intake will be reserved for international students PG program offered by NITIE. Entry level qualified shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above. Admission cut-off will be based on valid GRE score. Students from non-English speaking countries should have a valid TOFEL score.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai. International students should attend the interview along with Indian students; if not feasible, there is an option for interview through video conferencing.
- Admission is based on Group Discussion, Personal Interview with appropriate weight age to GATE/GRE score, academic performance and relevant experience of reputed Industrial Organization/Academic Institution.
- Teaching Assistantship Only GATE qualifies will get Teaching Assistantship and contingency expenditure as per rules.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PwD and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates is as per the Government of India rules.
- Interested candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only. The application process is common to all PGDIE/PGDMM/PGDPM program.
- To apply, the candidates must fill the form on the admissions portal: https://www.nitie.edu/applyonline_ie_mm_pm/
- Application Fee for each program is Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- in case of SC/ST/PD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable.
- Fee can be paid online
For more detail visit website: www.nitie.edu
National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Vihar Lake, NITIE (Po), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400087 Tel.: 02228573371, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.nitie.edu