NITIE Mumbai PGDIE PGDMM, PGDPM Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai announces Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Management and Project Management Admission 2019
NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2019 - National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to PGDIE (Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering), PGDMM (Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management), PGDPM (Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management) Program for academic session 2019-21 batch.
NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application begins: 06th February 2019
- Online Application Closes: 01st April 2019
- Group Discussion/ Personal interview: 22, 23, 24 April 2019
- Course begins: June 2019
Post Graduate Diploma in in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
- PGDIE aims at developing professionals with cross functional skills. NITIE for over four decades has been systematically training PGDIE students in providing solutions to the complex industrial business problems. Including Core courses, the program covers subjects from areas like operations and Supply Chain Management, Operations Research and Quantitative Techniques, Ergonomics, Strategic Management, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Environmental Management, HR & OB and Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)
- PGDMM aims to develop professionals capable of designing and redesigning the most effective manufacturing system as per business needs. This program has been designed in line with the manufacturing policy of India. This covers subjects from areas like manufacturing and Design, Manufacturing and Operations management, Integrated Manufacturing and Specialized courses like Ergonomic of Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Facilities Planning, Work System Design and Quality Engineering & Control
Post Graduate Diploma Project Management (PGDPM)
- PGDPM Develops Project Managers responsible for the cost effective, timely and safe delivery of a board range of projects in industry. Apart from core courses, the program covers subjects from areas like Project Initiation and Planning, Project Planning and Control, Project Cost Estimation, Project Finance and Portfolio Management, Project Execution Management and Plant Design and Layout.
- PGDIE: 126
- PGDMM: 40
- PGDPM: 40
Eligibility Criteria for NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2019
- The applicant should have valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score as on June 15, 2019, with 60% aggregate marks [relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PwD (Physically Disabled) candidates] at graduation in Engineering/Technology. For PGDIE, applicant with any branch in Engineering/ Technology can apply. For PGDMM candidates with following engineering disciplines can apply – mechanical, production, automobile, chemical, textile, electrical, electronics and other relevant branches such as industrial engineering, instrumentation and industrial electronics. For PGDPM candidates with following engineering disciplines can apply – mechanical, production, automobile, chemical, civil, textile, electrical, electronics and other relevant branches such as industrial engineering, instrumentation and industrial electronics.
- Final year Engineering/Technology students can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date.
- Students appearing for final year exams in 2019 will be permitted to submit their result by September 30, 2019. Their admission will stand canceled in case they fail to meet the qualifying requirements.
- As per Govt. of India rules, reservation of seats exists for SC/ST/OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD candidates.
- Few seats in PGDIE, PGDMM and PGDPM are available for Sponsored Candidates. Sponsored Candidates must be from reputed Industrial Organizations/Academic Institutions. The Candidates must have aggregate 60% marks at graduation in Engineering /Technology with two years of full-time work experience as on last date of submission of application as prescribed in the advertisement. GATE score is not required for sponsored candidates. However, they are required to attend a written test and Personal Interview to be conducted at the institute.
- Sponsored candidates should also fill-in the Sponsorship Form available on the NITIE website. No teaching assistantship is granted to Sponsored candidates.
- 15% of the approved intake (in supernumerary quota) will be reserved for international students in the above PG programmes offered by NITIE. Entry level qualification shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above and the candidate should have a valid GRE score. Foreign candidate should have a valid TOEFL / IELTS score also. TOEFL/ IELTS score more than two years old will not be considered. All international candidates will have to submit a SOP (Statement of purpose) and two LORs (Letters of recommendations).
- Admission is based on Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) with appropriate weightage to GATE/ GRE score (as applicable), academic performance and relevant experience of reputed Industrial Organization/Academic Institution. All the shortlisted candidates will be called for GD and PI at NITIE, Mumbai. Shortlisted International candidates should attend GD and PI along with Indian students or take up an extempore speech and PI through video conferencing.
NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only.
- Application Fee: Application Fee for each programme is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. The fee can be paid online. Fulfillment of minimum qualifications is not an automatic claim to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Vihar Lake, NITIE (Po), Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400087 Tel: 0222857331, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.nitie.edu
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: