ACPC Gujarat announces Admission to 1st Year of Post Graduate Engineering/ Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) & Post Graduate Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Courses 2021-2022
ACPC ME, M. Tech, and M. Pharm Admission 2021 – Admission Committee For Professional Courses (ACPC) Gujarat has invited applications for admission to the first year of Master of Engineering / Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in Government, Grant in aid and Self-financed institutes in Gujarat State, on state quota of all institutions and surrendered seats of management quota of self-financed institutes, the Government of Gujarat has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2021-22.
- Post Graduate Engineering/Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) Courses
- Postgraduate Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Courses
ACPC ME, M. Tech, and M. Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Registration : 20th July 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 27th July 2021
- Date of Common Entrance Test (PGCET – 2021) : 07th & 08th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ACPC ME, M. Tech, and M. Pharm Admission 2021
- The candidate shall have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS candidates) at qualifying exam for M.E. / M. Tech courses or B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/ EWS candidates) at qualifying exam for M. Pharm courses for seeking admission into Postgraduate disciplines and its specialisations
- The candidates whose final semester results or result of any backlog in previous semester are awaited, can also apply.
- All Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (NonGATE/Non-GPAT) shall have to appear in PGCET-2021 to become eligible for admission. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2021.
- All GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates and all sponsored candidates shall have to register online to become eligible for further admission process.
- The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
ACPC ME, M. Tech, and M. Pharm Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in
- For online registration, candidates should visit the website www.gujacpc.nic.in between 20th to 28th July 2021.
- The candidates are advised to visit the admission committee website, and through Log-in to the online admission portal through their User ID and password regarding various announcements, verification process and other guidelines on a day to day basis.
- The candidate shall have to complete the registration process by uploading all relevant documents and paying registration fees (nonrefundable) of INR 500/- per discipline applied for through online mode only.
- The candidates are advised to read carefully important instructions/ guidelines before applying online (All available on the committee’s website).
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission will be based on Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET – 2021) conducted by four different centers in Gujarat for Non GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/ GPAT qualifying marks, the vacant seats, if any, will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2021.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website