ACPC Gujarat ME, M. Tech, M. Pharm Program Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application
ACPC Gujarat announces Admission to 1st Year of PG Engineering/Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) & Post Graduate Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Courses 2019-2020
ACPC ME, M. Tech, M. Pharm Admission 2019 - Admission Committee For Professional Courses (ACPC) has released notification for admission to first year of Master of Engineering/Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in Government, Grant-in aid and Self financed institutes in Gujarat State, on state quota of all institutions and surrendered seats of management quota of self financed institutes, the Government of Gujarat has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2019-20.
Eligible candidates shall have to register online through internet to become eligible for admission.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
- Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environment Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering & Mechatronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Networking, Communication & Web Technology & Textile Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation & Control and Bio-medical Engineering, Computer Engineering & Information Tech., Pharmacy (M. Pharm.)
- The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET - 2019) for admission to Post Graduate Engineering, Pharmacy and Planning courses will be conducted at the following centers:
- L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
- Government Engineering College, Rajkot
- Government Engineering College, Surat
- Faculty of Technology, M. S. University, Baroda
- Candidates can select any one center from the given list for PGCET 2019 at the time of online registration. Exam center once selected will not be changed under any circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria for ACPC ME, M. Tech, M. Pharm Admission 2019
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have,-
- Candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination in the relevant discipline, as specified in column 4 of Appendix I with 50% for Engineering or 55% for Pharmacy (45% in Engineering or 50% in Pharmacy for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) marks at the qualifying examination, and obtained the qualifying marks in GATE in the relevant discipline for engineering and GPAT for pharmacy.
- A sponsored candidate shall have-
- Candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination in the relevant discipline, as specified in column 4 of Appendix I with 50% for Engineering or 55% for Pharmacy (45% in Engineering or 50% in Pharmacy for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) marks at the qualifying examination, and obtained the qualifying marks in GATE in the relevant discipline for engineering and GPAT for pharmacy; and
- Minimum two years full time working experience in academic, industrial or research organization in the relevant discipline in which the candidate is seeking admission after passing qualifying examination as on 1stJuly, of the year in which application for admission is made.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-rule (1) and sub-rule (2), if seats remain vacant after granting admission to the GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, such vacant seats shall be filled in from amongst the candidates including sponsored candidates who have –
- (a) passed the qualifying examination in the relevant discipline, as specified in column 4 of Appendix I with 50% for Engineering or 55% for Pharmacy (45% in Engineering or 50% in Pharmacy for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) marks at the qualifying examination, and
- (b) appeared at Common Entrance Test (CET) in the current academic year for the relevant discipline.
- All Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non-GATE/Non GPAT) will have to appear in PGCET-2019 to become eligible for admission.
- The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines. No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGECET-2019
- A sponsored candidate shall have minimum experience as specified in clause (c) of sub-rule (2).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules, admission to the Post-Graduate Courses in-
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar; Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandinagar and Nirma University, Ahmedabad,
- Centre For Environmental Planning And Technology University, Ahmedabad, and All sanctioned seats including sponsored seats for the Welding Technology Course conducted jointly by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda and Larsen and Toubro Ltd, Surat, shall be granted by these institutions/ Universities on the basis of the merit order obtained in any All India Entrance Examination of repute.
- Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad; Ahmedabad University
Reservation of Seats
- For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:
(a) Scheduled Castes: 7%
(b) Scheduled Tribes: 15%
(c) Socially and Educationally Backward: 27% Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste
(d) Economically weaker Section (EWSs): 10%
- A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a certificate of inclusion in the concerned category. Provided that the candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the Caste certificate.
- The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied under sub-rule (1) of rule 13, after verification of the documents submitted under sub-rule (6) of rule 13.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its website, by advertisements in prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
ACPC ME, M. Tech, M. Pharm Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are advised to read carefully important instructions/guidelines before applying online. However in case of a candidate applying without being eligible, his/her application will be summarily rejected and his/her application fee will be forfeited. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Before applying online, the candidate shall have to procure PIN Cover by paying Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) per discipline in cash only from the designated branches of ICICI Bank (list of designated bank branches is available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in) during banking hours (except holidays) from 28/06/2019 to 05/07/2019.
- For online registration, candidate should visit website www.gujacpcadm.nic.in between 28/06/2019 to 05/07/2019. Please note that, candidate shall not be allowed to register online after 5:00 P.M. on 05/07/2019.
- After online registration, it is mandatory for all candidates (even for those whose final semester results or result of any backlog in previous semester are awaited), to submit print-out of registration form and self attested photo copies of the required documents at nearby Help Centre and get Acknowledgement slip cum Hall Ticket for PGCET-2019 on or before 05/07/2019, failing to do so, their candidature shall not be considered for the further admission process.
- Candidate has to bring all required original documents for the verification at help center. The list of Help Centres is available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
- Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates shall have to register online. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2019.
- After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT qualifying score, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2019.
- The PGCET-2019 shall be conducted on 13/07/2019 and 14/07/2019 at four different centers in Gujarat. The PGCET-2019 schedule and other details are available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
- The other information such as e-booklet, admission rules, PGCET-2019 syllabus and schedule, list of institutes, list of Help Centre, list of designated bank branches etc. are available on the website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
ACPC ME, M. Tech, M. Pharm Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Distribution of PIN Cover from designated branches of ICICI Bank: 28th June 2019 to 5th July 2019
- Online registration & Submission of filled registration forms with necessary documents at designated Help center: 28th June 2019 to 5th July 2019
- Conducting PGCET – 2019 for different disciplines for NonGATE/ Non-GPAT candidates: 13th & 14th July 2019
- Last date of Submission of Pending documents (if any for candidates who have verified the documents at help centre: 20ty July 2019
- Declaration of Provisional Merit List: 22th July 2019
- Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round: 23th to 24 July 2019
- Display Result of Mock (Trial) Round: 26th July 2019
- Filling, alteration and locking of choices by the candidates for Actual Admission Round-1: 27th to 29th July 2019
- Declaration of First Allotment List Round-1: 1st August 2019
- Deposition of token Tuition Fees in the designated Bank branches/Online payment: 1st to 3rd August 2019
- Commencement of Academic Term: 5th August 2019
- Online Cancellation of Admission: 2nd to 3rd August 2019
- Display of Vacant Seats after Round-1: 5th August 2019
- Consent for Reshuffling/ Up gradation and Choice Filling for Actual Admission Round-2: 5th to 6th August 2019
- Declaration of result of Actual Admission Round-2 (Reshuffling/ Upgradation Round): 9th August 2019
- Deposition of token Tuition Fees in the designated Bank branches/online payment after Actual Admission Round-2 in case of any change in Course or Institute: 9th to 13th August 2019
- Online Cancellation of Admission after round-2: 13th to 14th August 2019
- Display of Vacancy after cancellation: 16th August 2019
Admission Committee for Professional Courses, L.D. College of Engg. Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380015, website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here