The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Medical WBJEEM 2016 on May 17, 2016.
As per the notification issued by WBJEEB, Availability of information for WBJEEM 2016, along with proforma for domicile and income certificate will be available at www.wbjeeb.nic.in on December 24, 2015.
The process for online applications will start from January 5, 2016.
Schedule of Examination “WBJEEM – 2016”( 17th May, 2016):
- Biological Sciences – 150 marks – 9 am to 11.30 a.m (2½ hours)
- Physics & Chemistry – 100 marks – 12.45 p.m. to 2.45 p.m. (2 hours)
- Mathematics – 100 marks – 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (2 hours)
Pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering:
- Questions will be based on the syllabus for WBJEEM-2016.
- The syllabus will be same as that of last year.
- In every subject, all questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions and the answer(s) to each of the questions has to be marked on the OMR sheet.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2016 Notification
Ads by Google