VITEEE registration 2019 exam – The Application Process for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2019 is about to starts. Vellore Institute of Technology will release the application form for admission to in B.Tech. Programs offered at VIT Vellore Campuses, Chennai Campus, VIT Bhopal and VIT AP Campuses on November 1 2018.
VITEEE 2019 Application form, process, application date, and more…
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode. In case you are applying online, you need to go through the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology i.e. www.vit.ac.in. Offline (OMR) application forms will be available in selected post offices and VIT Campuses. List of post offices can be check from the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1150/- for online mode and Rs. 1200/- for offline mode (inclusive of GST) for application form
The VITEEE 2019 entrance exam will be conducted in 124 cities across the countries.
VITEEE 2019 Registration – Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, and more…
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 02.30 hours (3 sessions per days)
- I Session: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- II Session: 12.30 pm to 03.00 p
- III Session: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
- Number of Questions
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics& English) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total125 Questions
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- The questions paper will be online in English
Tentative Schedule of VITEEE Exam 2019
- Application Filling, Creating Login credentials using email id and mobile number – November 1, 2018
- VITEEE Online Application Correction or Editing the Online Application – upto February 2019 (except mobile number / email id and address corrections)
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall Ticket or Admit Card generation –in March 2019
- VITEEE-2019 – Entrance Exam – 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2019
- VITEEE-2019 – Result Declaration – End of April 2019