> UPSC Exam
> UPSC Civil Services 2018 Prelims Admit Card online only
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Prelims Admit Card online only
Civil Services Prelims on June 3, Candidates must Download & Print Admit Card – No Paper Admit Card to be Issued
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Admit Card – All candidates appearing for UPSC Civil Services Prelims on June 3 must note that they will not be issued a physical copy of their admit card but will have to download it and carry a printout with them.
The UPSC has uploaded the e-admit cards on its website, along with a list of do’s and don’ts. Candidates are advised to download their e-admit cards and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-admit card at the venue of exam allotted to them.
“No paper admit card will be issued for this examination,” the Commission said.
- In case the photograph is not clear, blurred or not available on the e-admit card, candidates will have to carry to the venue two identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as an Aadhaar card, a driving licence, passport or voter ID card and the printout of the e-admit card with an undertaking that the proof was genuine.
- Candidates were also advised to take a printout of their e-admit cards well in advance to prevent any last-minute rush or load on the website. Any discrepancy in the e-admit card should be conveyed to the Commission immediately by email (to email@example.com), it said.
- Entry into the examination venue would be barred 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the test, that is at 09:20 AM for the forenoon session and 02:20 PM for the afternoon session
- No candidate shall be allowed entry into the examination venue after closure of entry
- Candidates would not be allowed to sit for the examination at any other test venue than the one mentioned on their e-admit card.
- Candidates were also asked to carry black-inked ballpoint pens as they would be “required to fill the OMR (optical mark recognition) answer sheets and attendance list with a black ballpoint pen only”, the UPSC said.
- Candidates may submit representations, if any, on questions asked in the preliminary examination papers to the Commission only through the “Online Question Paper Representation Portal (QPRep)” by accessing https://upsconline.nic.in/miscellaneous/QPRep/ in the period June 4-10, 2018.
- No representation through any other mode and after June 10, 2018, shall be accepted by the Commission
Steps to Download UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018
- Open the official website at upsc.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link
- It will redirect to a new page
- Enter your details such as registration number or the roll number
- Your admit card will be displayed online
- Click on save and take a print out of your eAdmit card for future reference
It is mandatory for candidates to carry a printout of the admit card to the exam centre.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )