The Union Health Ministry introduced an online facility for medical colleges application for those who are seeking to start PG medical courses or increase the no. of seats in the existing ones.
As per the revised procedure, an online application has been made mandatory. It came into effect on March 15 and the last date for submission of applications is April 7, 2016.
After the submission of online application, the applicants will have to upload a scanned copy of the consent of university, demand draft and other required documents.
Steps to follow:
- Applicants or colleges desirous of filing an application for the purpose of starting of PG courses (broad specialities) or increase of seats in PG courses in an existing medical college are require to fill an online application.
- Visit health ministry website and click on the link medicalcollegeapplication.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to do a ‘one time registration’ using a valid email-address at the ‘registration window’ provided at the link.
- A ‘signed copy’ of the system generated online application acknowledgment on or before due date has to be submitted.
- The new online application system will be an “add-on” and run parallel to the conventional system of manual submission of applications.
- Applicants are also requested to file a manual copy of the complete application as prescribed by the MCI regulations, along with all valid documents and a draft in original as evidence of the fee-paid.
PG Medical Entrance Exams 2016