CBSE releases UGC NET 2018 Answer keys and OMR sheets – Check at cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET July 2018 Answer Keys – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the answer keys for National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) July 2018 on its official website.
The examination was conducted by the CBSE on July 8 2018 and July 22, 2018. A total of 11, 48,235 candidates had registered for the exam this year. Those who will clear the paper will be eligible for a junior research fellowship or can be considered for the post of assistant professors.
- Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website of CBSE and raise objections till July 27.
- Candidates who want to raise objections can submit documents in support of challenge of answer key by mailing it on firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 27, 2018 and submit the fee of Rs 1000 through debit card/credit card towards challenge of answer keys.
- The fees will be refunded if the objections are accepted by CBSE.
- Therefore, it is recommended that candidates should pay the fee through debit card/credit card.
Steps to Check the UGC Net 2018 Answer Keys, OMR Sheet
- Visit the CBSE official website (cbsenet.nic.in)
- On the bottom of the page, click on the link “View Challenge Answer Key”
- Enter your application number and password to login.
- Take print out of images of OMR sheets, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
From now onwards, UGC NET will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)