x
Manipal University 2019 Admissions Apply Now!

Entrance Exam

Your No1 source for Latest Entrance Exams, Admission info




Posts Tagged: JEE Mains 2014

CBSE announces dates to correct personal details in JEE Main online form

CBSE announces dates to correct personal details in JEE Main online form. Candidates who appeared in the JEE (Main) examination 2014 may modify their personal details in their forms.

Quota candidates comprise 50 per cent of JEE Main applicants

It’s worth noting that the cast composite of JEE – Main has changes undergone almost a dramatic change over the past three years. This year, approximately 13.57 lakh candidates are likely to be appearing for the test, out of which, 1.36 lakh are SC, 56,000 are ST, 4.7 lakh are OBC. The number candidates belonging to reserved quotas stand at 6.7 lakh while that of candidates belonging to the General category stands at 6.9 lakh.

JEE Mains – Class 12 students can apply for new exam

Students who wish to avail of this facility are required to submit a copy of their Class 12 admit card with their JEE Main 2014 application number by email to the given JEE Mains email id by the March 25, 2014. Candidates may note that only applications sent by email will be entertained.

CBSE to release JEE Mains admit card on March 10

The paper is conducted in two parts, Mains and Advanced. The Mins score is the basis for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes in various institutions. For the merit list, 40 per cent weightage will be awarded to school boards marks in XII or equivalent examination and the rest 60 per cent to JEE Mains.