> Entrance Exams
> SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I Computer Based Exam on July 25 to August 20, here’s How to Apply
SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I Computer Based Exam on July 25 to August 20, here’s How to Apply
Graduate Level (CGL) 2018 Exam Dates announced, Apply before June 4
SSC CGL Notification 2018 has been announced on the official website. it was announced that the Tier-I of CGL Examination in Computer Based Mode is scheduled to be held from July 25 to August 20, 2018
Graduate Level (CGL) 2018 or SSC CGL 2018 official notification is released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
It has been announced that Tier-I of CGL Examination in Computer Based Mode is scheduled to be held from July 25 to August 20, 2018. SSC will hold the CGL exam to fill up Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. SSC CGL Exam Dates 2018
Interested candidates need to submit the online application along with the payment of fees through online method till June 4, before 5 pm.
Last year’s SSC CGL recruitment was marred by allegations of the paper leak in Tier II.
Pay scales announced are mentioned below.
Group B posts- Rs 9,300- 34,800
Group C posts- Rs. 5,200- 20,200
Steps to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam
- Visit the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that says “here to apply”
- A new page will appear
- Fill up the online registration form
- Read all details entered before submitting the form
- Click on submit
- Note down the registration ID and password that will be provided
- These help in logging in to the account and to download admit cards in future.
- Upload your latest colour photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Submit the form
- Pay the application fee
- Once done, take a printout of this application for your own record.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )