NEET 2019 Registration – National Testing Agency is expected to release the notification for NEET 2019 soon. The Registration for the same is expected to start from November 1, 2018.
NTA is conducting NEET 2019 form this year onward. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a competitive exam for students who seek admission into different medical courses such as MBBS, BDS & Ayush Courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. Previously the Test was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Also See : NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Tentative Dates
- Online submission of application forms starts: 01st November 2018
- Last date for Submission online application: 30th November 2018
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 15th April 2019
- Dates of examination: 05th May 2019
- Declaration of results: 05th June 2019
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern is similar to the previous year with 180 multiple choice questions which will be of 720 marks.
- The mode of conduction of NEET 2019 will be offline only, as a pen and paper test.
- The duration of test would be 03 hours.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- For every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019
- Candidates must at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019 and must not exceed 25 years of age as on May 6, 2019.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET 2019
- Candidates must have qualified in Class 12 or qualifying examination and have scored an aggregate of 50% (for unreserved), 45% (for Physically Handicapped -PH), and 40% (for reserved including the PH reserved) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology / Bio-technology. Candidates appearing for the same in 2019 are also eligible to apply for NEET 2019.