> Medical Admission News
> MCC reschedules MBBS admissions
MCC reschedules MBBS admissions
MBBS admission process updated by MCC
The last date for joining based on Round 2 allotments will be 16th August, 2017 and 25th August 2017 respectively, for Medical Counseling Committee MCC and State Govt counseling.
The schedule for the admission process for the first MBBS course for the 2017-18 sessions has been declared by the Medical Council of India
All the Counseling Authorities, Deans and Directors of all Medical Colleges, and the DME of All-State Govt., Deemed University, Central University have been notified of the schedule.
The schedule states:
- The first round of counseling for the State government institutions will take place between 16th July and 24th July.
- Admission to all the deemed central universities and 15% All India quota seats in the state universities will be from 3rd July to 15th July.
- Students who have been allotted the seats after the first phase of counseling have to report at their respective institutions until 22nd July.
- The second phase of counseling by MCC will begin on 1st August and end on 7th August. The State government will be conducting the second round from 8th August to 19th August.
- 16th August 2017 is the last date for joining the college after the second round of State Government and MCC counseling.
- A mop up round for the vacant seats in the central universities will take place from 18th August to 27th August and for the vacant seats in the state universities, from 26th August to 28th August.
- The academic session will begin from 1st August.
- If there are any vacancies let after the mop up round, the universities and institutions can admit students till 31st August.
- All India quota seats will be converted to state quota if they remain vacant after 16th August.
- The last date of joining will not be extended after 31st August.
To keep up the time schedule, all Saturdays, Sundays and holidays ( except Independence day) will be working days.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )