Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2015 in the coming month of April. The paper-based test for JEE Main 2015 will be held on April 4, 2015 whereas the online or computer-based exam will be conducted on April 10 and 11, 2015.
For those of you appearing in the JEE Main 2015 Paper Based Exam, here’s a set of key instructions that you must remember before and during the test begins:
- Candidates will be allowed to break/open the seal of the test booklet five minutes before the start of the paper.
- Candidates must check and ensure that the code of the test booklet printed on side-2 of the answer sheet is same as the actual test booklet code. In case, there’s any discrepancy, the candidate must inform the matter to the invigilator for immediate replacement of both the answer sheet as well as the test booklet.
- Candidates should only use black or blue ball point on both sides of the answer sheet. You must not use pencil for the same as it is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in your answer sheet being rejected without informing you.
- The test shall commence at the exact time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates will require marking only one option amongst the choices provided in each multiple-choice question.
- Candidates must bring their own ball point pens that are fully functional and of good quality. No alternatives for the same will be arranged by the board.
- An alarm will be given during the commencement of the exam, at half-time, and just before the time is over. Candidates must not mark new answers when the end of time is announced by the invigilators.
- Candidates should make sure that the serial number and the series of the test booklet are consistent with the serial number and series of the OMR sheet.
JEE Advanced 2015
JEE Main 2015 Exam Centres Changed
Different sets of question papers for JEE Main 2015