The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) 2016 is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd April, 2016 (Offline Mode). However, the online mode of the exam will be held on 9th and 10th April, 2016.
JEE Main is the most prestigious exam in the country. The candidates, who are aspiring to be great engineers, are putting endless efforts in order to secure well in the entrance exam.
Useful Tips to Remember
- The JEE entrance gives candidates the option to attempt an exam online or offline. Many students commit the mistake of attempting an online exam due to pressure. It would be better, if you clear your doubts about both options.
- In the case of an online mode, candidates need to check the system that has been allotted to them and make sure it does not have a technical issue.
- Due to a system’s slow functioning, the invigilator needs to be informed so that a candidate does not end up missing out on questions.
- In the offline exam, students need to keep track of time and should ideally set their watch at a convenient place.
- When the questionnaire appears on the computer screen, the candidate should take ample time to read each instruction carefully.
- Stressing and overworking oneself will affect the performance resulting in greater disappointment.
- Each wrong answer carries negative marking and can change the whole scenario when the results are declared.
- The final score is an aggregate of how many questions have been attempted minus the marks of the ones incorrect.
JEE in an entrance exam, that requires precision and great scores to achieve the goal. The exam in an important one and it is highly competitive.