As per the notification released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for Joint Entrance Exam(Main)2016, JEE Main 2016 Application process starts today i.e. December 1, 2015. The registration for JEE Main 2016 will continue till December 31, 2015.
JEE Main 2016 Application
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online for the JEE Main 2016. The offline exam will be held on April 3, 2016 and the online exam will be held on April 9 and 10, 2016.
Step-wise instructions in order to apply for the Joint entrance exam:-
- First of all, the candidates should download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure eligibility.
- The candidates should read the contents of online format and instructions for applying online given in the Information bulletin.
- The candidates should collect the scanned Images of their photograph; signature and left-hand thumb Impression and keep them ready in JPG format.
- After keeping all the particulars ready, the candidates should fill in the online application form.
- The candidates should upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb Impression.
- The candidates are also required to pay the examination fee by debit/credit card or e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form).
- After filling all the particulars online, the candidates should download an acknowledgement slip and keep it in safe custody for future reference.
JEE Main Exam 2016 Notification
JEE MAIN Entrance Exam 2016 MCQ Test Preparation Practice CD