IIT JAM Application process 2019 begun at joaps.iitkgp.ac.in
IIT JAM Application Form 2019: IIT Kharagpur has released the notification for JAM 2019 entrance exam. Candidates who wish to apply for IIT JAM 2019 may apply online through JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) at joaps.iitkgp.ac.in.
JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc Programs) is an entrance exam conducted for the admission to the postgraduate programs offered by IIT’s and IISc. Bangalore.
IIT JAM 2019 will be conducted on February 10, 2019 in computer based mode. It will be conducted for 20 subjects offered by the participating IIT’s. The participating institutes offer around various programs such as M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree and integrated Ph.D degree programs at IISc.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Process
- Step 1: Visit the JOAPS portal – https://joaps.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Step 2. Get registered on JOAPS website by providing your name, a valid e-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- Step 3 – Login to your profile with registration credentials
- Step 4 – Fill application form, pay application fee and complete the application process
Important Dates for IIT JAM 2019
- Online Registration Begins – 5th September 2018
- Online Registration Ends – 10th October 2018
- Downloading of Admit Card – 4th January 2019
- Mock Test Link Live – 10th January 2019
- IIT JAM 2019 Exam – 10th February 2019
- IIT JAM 2019 Result – 20th March 2019
- Submission of Application Forms for Admissions – 11th to 24th April 2019
IIT JAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates, and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )