IGNOU Term End Exam December 2018 applications are on, Last date October 31
IGNOU Term End Exam December 2018 Registration Open – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) started the application process for Term End Exam (TEE) December 2018 from September 24, 2018.
All the candidates can apply for IGNOU Term End Exam December 2018 at the official website before October 31, 2018.
Also See : IGNOU Admission 2019
IGNOU Exam form – Dates for Submission of Online Term End Examination Form
- 24th September 2018 to 31st October 2018 – Without late fee
- 1st November 2018 to 10th November 2018 – With late fee of Rs.1000/-
IGNOU TEE December 2018 Hall Tickets will be released at the official website 7-10 days before the exams begin. Students should take a print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the Examination Centre along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University..
How to fill the IGNOU Exam Form?
Steps to apply for IGNOU Term End Exam December 2018
- Go to the official website
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Click on ‘Proceed to Fill Online Application Form’
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
Prerequisite for the submission of the IGNOU Term End Examination Form
- Students are advised to ensure that their Registration is valid and they are eligible for the course(s) for which they are submitting Examination Form for Term End Examination December, 2018 as per IGNOU Prospectus and Programme Guide and avoiding any Rule & Regulation in that case, Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) June, 2018 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please see result status of June, 2018 before filling Examination Form. Students whose TEE June, 2018 results are not declared yet, they need not to wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE December, 2018 on or before last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- Provide the Aadhar card number detail in the Examination format
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website.
- If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- After successful submission of examination form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking examination form status please visit SEARCH OPTION on website 48 hours of submitting the form. In case detail regarding examination form submission is not available, you may submit the form again.
- Rs. 120/- per course theory
- Rs. 120/- per course practical
Note: Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card of any bank
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website