> Bank Exams – Latest News and Updates
> IBPS PO Last date to apply online – September 4, 2018
IBPS PO Last date to apply online – September 4, 2018
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Last Date to Apply for Probationary Officer/Management Trainees Vacancies
IBPS PO Last date to apply online – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Notification for the Common Recruitment Process of Probationary Officer / Management Trainees (CRP PO/MT-VIII) in national public sector banks across the country.
This year total 4102 vacancies have been notified through IBPS PO Recruitment 2018.
The following are the Participating Organisations in the IBPS P0 Recruitment 2018 (CRP Po/MT – VIII) – Allahabad Bank; Canara Bank; Indian Bank; Syndicate Bank; Andhra Bank; Central Bank of India; Indian Overseas Bank; UCO Bank; Bank of Baroda; Corporation Bank; Oriental Bank of Commerce; Union Bank of India; Bank of India; Dena Bank; Punjab National Bank; United Bank of India; Bank of Maharashtra; IDBI Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank and Vijaya Bank
Candidates can apply online for IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment through the official IBPS website: www.ibps.in from 14 August till 04 September 2018. Candidates need to click on the Home Page to open the link “CPR PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 14th Aug to 04th September 2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 14th Aug to 04th September 2018
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 01st October to 07th October 2018
- Download of call Letters for Online Exam – Preliminary: October 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 13th Oct. to 14th October and 20th Oct. &21st October 2018
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: October /November 2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main: November 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 18th November 2018
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2018
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2019
- Conduct of Interview: January / February 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
The structures of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
- English Language: 30 Marks/30 Question & Medium Instruction: English
- Numerical Ability: 35 Question/35 Marks & Medium Instruction: English/Hindi
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Question/35 Marks & Medium Instruction: English/Hindi
- Total there will be 100 Questions, Exam Duration: 1 hour
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Exam.
b. Main Examination
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 Question/60 Marks; Medium of Exam: English & Hindi
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Question/40 Marks; Medium of Exam: English & Hindi
- English Language: 35 Question/40 Marks; Medium of Exam: English
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 35 Question/60 Marks; Medium of Exam: English/Hindi
- Total there will be 155 Marks for 200 Questions, Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay): 02 Question/25 Marks; Medium of Exam: English; 30 Minutes
Note: The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )