GATE 2019 Registration Process from September 1, 2018
GATE 2019 Registration – The applications process for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will begin from September 1, 2018. The last date for submission of online application is September 21. Candidates who fail to meet the deadline will be able to apply further till October 1, 2018 on payment of a late fee
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will be conducting GATE 2019 for admission to M.E./M.Tech and Ph.D. programs at the IITs, IISCs, NITs, GFTIs and other Universities in India.
GATE 2019 exam will be held on February 2, 3, 9 and 10. The exam will be conducted on 24 subjects. This year statistics paper will also be included..
Candidates can get themselves registered for the exams from the official website (gate.iitm.ac.in).
Check out GATE 2019 Application info here
GATE 2019 Application Process
- Application for GATE 2019 must be submitted ONLINE (through GOAPS website https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in) by paying necessary application fee
- For GATE 2019, all information related to the application process will be available in the GOAPS website
- The photograph, signature, certificate of qualifying degree, category certificate (SC/ST/PwD) and/or Dyslexic certificate, wherever applicable, must be uploaded during the online application
- Candidates must enter the ID number specified in any one of the following IDs: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License. The candidates, who do not possess any of these identity cards, may please procure any one of them before making the application.
Important Dates for GATE 2019
- The GATE 2019 application process starts: 1st September, 2018
- Last date to apply: 21st September, 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 1st October, 2018 (Extended)
- Last Date for change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable): 16th November, 2018
- Admit cards: 4th January, 2018
- GATE 2019 exam date: 2nd & 3rd February and 9th & 10th February, 2018 (9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm)
- Result declaration: 16th March, 2019
GATE 2019 Application fee:
- For General candidates: Rs 1,500
- For Women candidates: Rs 750
- Candidates of SC/ST/PwD: Rs 750
- For International candidates: $ 50
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )