GATE 2018 Admit Card – Important Things to Remember
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is being organized by IIT Guwahati this year.
The date for releasing admit card GATE 2018 has been scheduled for January 5, 2018.
The application process of GATE 2018 started on September 1 and concluded on October 9, 2017.
The links for GATE mock test are also now active on the official website. Candidates who are due to appear in the GATE exam in February 2018, should attempt the mock test to understand the pattern of the exam and develop an idea about the type of questions which will be asked in the exam.
Also See : GATE 2018 Exam Schedule, GATE 2018 Dates
The information on the GATE 2018 Admit Card will hold the following information:
- Exam day Instructions
- Exam Date
- Time slot
- Registration Number
- Exam centre Address
- GATE Paper/Code
Also See :List of GATE Exam subjects for 2018
GATE 2018 Admit Card, Important Things
- Candidates are requested to download their admit cards online on GOAPS website from January 5, 2018.
- The Admit Card will only be downloaded via official website appsgate.iitg.ac.in it will not be sent by email.
- The admit card for the examination should be printed in colour and no soft copy will be considered
- Candidates must bring a print-out of the downloaded admit card during their exam for the verification along with the original and valid photo identity document (No photocopy/scanned copy/not an expired document)
- For Indian candidates, identification cards like Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License will be acceptable
- For International candidates, only a valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be accepted
- Candidate’s photograph and signature images should be clear and legible on the admit card.
- The photograph in the documents must match with the appearance of the candidate on the day of examination
- IIT Guwahati has requested all such candidates who have not verified their email address and mobile number during submission of GATE application should verify the same by logging into the GOAPS portal as soon as possible, the link for which is appsgate.iitg.ac.in
Also See : GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )