Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit card for Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2017. The Engineering Services Preliminary exam was conducted on January 8, 2017, the results for which were declared on February 23.
Aspirants who qualified the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the main examination. UPSC will conduct the Engineering Services (Main) Examination on May 14 to fill about 440 vacant engineer posts in various departments in the central government.
Candidates can download the admit card from the UPSC official website by following the below given steps:
Steps to download the Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2017 Admit Card:
– Visit the UPSC official website (upsc.gov.in)
– Click on the link “e – Admit Card: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017”
– Read important instructions carefully
– Enter roll no. or registration id.
– Select date of birth and enter captcha image
– Click on Submit
– Download the admit card and take its print out.
Candidates are advised to check the admit card carefully. If case of any discrepancy candidates should immediately contact the UPSC and get the error rectified. Students must carry the admit card to the examination centre on the day of examination.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )